LA weightloss 25

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • Sharon, That has to be some kind of a record 11 1/2 lbs in a week. Wow. I weigh in tomorrow, I haven't been that good this weekend. Oh well can't be perfect.
  • Well, two weddings down, one to go. I have been sooo off track as of late. I continue to keep moving, I just have to get my eating habits under control. I weigh in Wed. I hope that I haven't done too much damage.

I'm glad to hear that so many people are doing well. I have seen Terry on MSN messenger, hopefully she will stop by sometime soon and let us know about her trip. I'm sure she is downloaded with email.

Talk to you all later,
    cRystal
  • Hi everyone
    Just wanted to let you know that I weighed in today and actually stayed the same!!!!!!! I thought for sure that I was going to have gained because I am pms--but, I guess that only means that by the end of the week or beginning of next week, I will have lost!!!!!
    I have been doing so well, and have been drinking more than my share of water!!!!(Well over 100 ounces)
    I had the best salad today also!!!!

Bratty--you are doing AWESOME!!!! KEEP IT UP!!I mean DOWN!!!!!!! You will see the weight lose slow down, but, just stay motivated and you will do GREAT!!!!

Bela---Pat was not there again today--she went away to a wedding. I guess I will see her soon. About the 1/2 protein in the morning---I used to have the poached egg with bread for breakfast--it used to kill me!!!!!!! I am not a breakfast kind of person--so it really killed me--I felt like I was being forced to eat it.On WW-they always told us to eat everything. Well, after a while-I stopped having breakfast--and I lost weight even faster.In fact, I told them it was just too much for me. The switched me to the purple when it was about 7 pounds to go to get into that plan. In fact, I saw the gold plan---the amount of ounces is less--I think I will stick to that-but, as far as fruits go--they tell you to have 2 fruits at breakfast and one at luchtime, as oppossed to one at each meal---I think I will try that and see how it goes--I'll let you all know.

Well---time for bed--hope you are all doing great!!!!!!Talk to you during the week
    Take Care
    Margaret
  • Hi
    Glad to see it is soo busy here...the board does help doesn't it ladies...
    Well after consuming too much sodium and carbs over the weekend,,I flushed it out, I drank 10 glasses of water yesterday and worked out at the gym last night.

Woke up this morning and weighed myself...down 1 lbs..I am now at 162, my goal was 160, then I changed it to 157...who knows I will be glad to be at 160..I am 5 feet 7 inches tall, I have small legs so I never look like I weigh as much as I do, plus I would luv to wegh 140 again, but I am 40 yrs old and I feel that would be to hard for me to maintain. My hormones are out of wack most of the time...One thing I will say to you younger women..do it now..I am sorry I waited so long. I just let the weight crept on over the years..Do it now it is harder when you are older.
    I think if I get between 157 and 160 and continue to work out I will be simpler for me to maintain that weight..
  • Panic!!!
    Oh how I wished I hadn't screwed up so bad in the last couple of days! My body rejected the last couple of days of fast food and bad choices. My only excuse is that we were out of town and I lost my mind!!! But I paid for it all day yesterday up till about 11:00 last PM when I could finally get off of the toilet! I did call LAWL last night though right when I got home to see what I could do to flush out my system and start over! She said to increase my water intake to 10-12 glasses with fresh lemon pulp for the next couple of days. I go weigh tomorrow afternoon after work. Will let you know how the progress is going!

Sharon it was me asking about where Hawesville is.
    I am from Hopkinsville. Its always interesting to talk with someone from KY. I didn't know how much I would miss it until we moved!

Take care everyone!
    Janie
  • Janie, the same thing happened to me a while ago. I had a couple bites of something fried and I was sick. I went out of town once and stayed perfect but we went out to eat a lot and I am sure there was too much sodium in the restaurant food. After I go that all out I felt much better and lost all I gained from the trip.

I am doing great my weight loss has slowed down a lot. I was averaging 3.6 pounds a week. I am only losing about 2 pounds a week now.(I am still happy about 2 pounds) I will still make my goal but I was hoping to reach it early. I have decided not to rush myself. I have lost 54.5 pounds so far and I am almost half way as far as weeks go but I am over halfway to my goal (100 pounds). Does that make sense? I guess at the beginning I lost faster because I was eating so poorly before LAWL.

Did any of you slow down in your weightloss? I was wondering if it is normal? I am switching plans when I lose about 10 more pounds maybe that will help. I am on Purple right now and I will get gold soon.

I hope all of you are doing OK! I am going to weigh in soon. Wish me luck!
    Karen
  • Weigh in today!!!!
    Karen
    Congratulations on you weight loss! Keep on "trucking"!
    (That really dates me doesn't it?!) Today is my weigh-in day! Wish me luck! I did the water with lemon all day yesterday and the flushing began last night in the middle of Walmart. But I know it worked! Sometimes if I would remember how it feels to be flushed out and the
    "belly pain" that goes with it, I wouldn't do this! Oh well,
    hopefully lesson learned! Let you guys know how it goes.
    Good Luck to everyone here!
    Janie
  • Starting a new thread!!!!
    Hi guys
    I am going to start a new thread---see you on LA Weightloss #26!!!!!