LA Weightloss #71

You're on Page 5 of 5
Go to
  • Marcie:
    I guess we should change the name but we always answer all the LAWL questions that come our way.
    Tab is on maintence with LA so I guess she counts.
    We all got use to each other so we just kept the thread going,
    I think its more about support hear and listening to each other.
    I wasn't going to say anything but since you mentioned it Iwent and bought some NS food last night, they have some new 3-day thats supposed to boost your weight loss as long as its not anything to do with any type of hollywood juice I will give it a try.
    Diane
  • Not right now Marcie! We just use the board for support.

Anyway, it's been such a hectic day today. When I got in this morning I had 6 voice mail messages from my bosses boss! So it started at that moment and I've just come up for air a minute ago. My boss is waiting on her confirmation letter to give notice and she's so excited. She told the HR dept that a verbal offer would do her just fine, that's how much she want's to give notice today!

I do understand her feelings, I'm just feeling sad all over again. Anyway, I wish I had time to write but I'm on such a deadline and I just wanted to check in and say the eating plan is going OK but everything else seams to be caving in at this point.

Until tomorrow, stay focus and hopefully, it will be a better day.
  • I just think it is funny that there are not any LAers here. LOL

I think we are still a wonderful support network though! THANKS!

Diane-
    What is NS?
  • Marcie:
    I thought you would have figured it out, Nutri System.
    Diane
  • Ah! I tried...but couldnt! My brain is mush....it has been a long week!

I hope it works well for you. I have never tried it.
  • Good morning ladies,

I only worked out for a short time this morning. I really wasn't in the mood. I started a P/T job on yesterday evening and it was rough on the body. Not the work, just standing for 3 1/2 hrs straight. I wasn't really tired when I got home, just my legs hurting but it was OK. My DH & I are on a financial mission right now and as much as I didn't want to get a P/T job it was needed.

Anyway, the eating plan is going well. I haven't been on the scale for a couple of weeks but I do feel a little lighter today. One good thing about this P/T job is by the time I got home last night I just wanted to go bed, food was the least thing on my mind. I do have to plan my meals better with this job. I was so rushed yesterday at work that I barely ate anything and then to go to work on an empty stomach really made me feel sick around 7:30 but I made it through.

The personal trainer days are over and it's time to put what I've learned into practice. Since I'm working evening now, the Body-for-Life exercise program will difinately be the best for me. Today, I could barely get through 35 minutes of cardio. I know I did on the wrong day but yesterday I did weight training & cardio with the personal trainer so I needed this day off. Well, my weekends will not be my owns, I'll alternate Sat & Sun off each week so well see how it goes.

Until later ladies, have a great day!
  • Your life sounds as hectic as mine!! Between work, grad school, and wedding planning I never know if I am coming or going!

Today is day 7 on my new plan. I weigh in every Saturday morning...so I can not wait to get the verdict tomorrow. I can tell by my pants that I have lost some weight. They are actually fitting again!!
  • I am going to start a new thread! See ya there!!!