Old 10-21-2013, 01:18 PM   #31  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Tina!! <3
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 09:57 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

Ok, ladies. We did it together before and we can do it one last time.
bizlawchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 09:32 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 189.6/164.9/145

Height: 5'5"

HI Ladies!
How is everything going today? It's so nice to see so much activity around here. I was posting on another thread and it eventually went dead.... I was the only one posting and eventually gave up.
I hope this thread doesn't die....

Okay.... Day 1 of TO is done and guess what??? I lost 2.5 lbs! Yay! I'm so excited and super pumped. This is the fire I needed to get me motivated.
I still have to go out and plant the perennials! At this point, I'm just going to put them in the ground and not worry about placement... it will have to wait until spring... it is so cold outside and I really don't want to spend too much time out there splitting hostas just to have a head start on spring. Besides... I heard today that we might actually experience lake effect snow by Friday!!! Oh no... I'm not quite ready for winter! I just put away the kids shorts!

Needless to say, I'll be working up a good sweat.

@Nicole: I'm so sorry to hear about you losing both of your parents in such a short time of each other. It must have been beyond heartbreaking... I'm so glad that you have found a 'place' to process all of it and that you are getting stronger every day! My thoughts and prayers are with you. Keep strong.
I will certainly take your advice about the exercise. Thank you.

Well... here's to Day 2 of TO. I hope I see the same results tomorrow!
Shy16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 10:45 AM   #34  
Katie

Shy- Great job! That's an awesome loss!

Cassi- Yes we can!

Okay, today is my first day on plan. I am not doing TO, just getting on track. I have a question, I have the red plan, which I think is fine, but I am not going to do bars. What do you add if you are not doing bars?

As far as supplements, I am taking doTerra's vitamin line, as well as using doTerra Slim and Sassy oil in my water. Once upon a time JM said that LAWL is really just "Peeing away the pounds". She's right!
Old 10-22-2013, 11:42 AM   #35  
Megan

S/C/G: size 14/ pudgy size 10/Size 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repo girl View Post
Shy- Great job! That's an awesome loss!

Cassi- Yes we can!

Okay, today is my first day on plan. I am not doing TO, just getting on track. I have a question, I have the red plan, which I think is fine, but I am not going to do bars. What do you add if you are not doing bars?

As far as supplements, I am taking doTerra's vitamin line, as well as using doTerra Slim and Sassy oil in my water. Once upon a time JM said that LAWL is really just "Peeing away the pounds". She's right!
Katie my red maintenance with 1 bar was 2.5 protein, 4 starches, 4 fruits, 6 veggies, 2 dairys and 2 fats. Plans other than red added a half protein during stabalization so I would guestimate 3 proteins 4 starches should make up for the lites.

Survived work dinner with no issues. Though I'm the foot pilot on the Pillsbury Dough Boy balloon Thanksgiving morning. I would like to have a little more definition than he does.

Minor NSV pulled on go to boots for 1st time this season, calf buckle had to be tightened!
marzbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 12:31 PM   #36  

Thank you @Repo girl. And I can totally relate to 'peeing away the pounds'!!!
I was up at least two times last night...lol

Hmmm..... maybe if I drink all my H20 earlier, I won't have to wake up! There's a thought. Now only if it were true!

BTW... I was told, in general, that you replace the bars with 2S and 1D. I don't know. There are so many ways you can replace them!
I'm going to do it with bars... at least I know it works for me! I have to look into it further because, when I reach my goal, I don't want to be taking bars!
I HAVE NEVER TRIED TO LOSE WEIGHT WITHOUT THE BARS... EVER
Old 10-22-2013, 02:11 PM   #37  
Katie

Hmmm, what to do, what to do...I used to do the bars, but I have developed so many food intolerances, it isn't even funny. I cannot handle gluten, soy, whey or nuts of any kind. Dairy is iffy too, I can do cheese and butter okay, but milk, ice cream and yogurt are a huge no. You would think with all of these restrictions that I would be skinny by now, but no. No such luck, LOL.
Old 10-22-2013, 07:44 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 228 in 2006/185/160

Height: 5'4"

Wow lots of old friends!!! Somebody told me once that it was unrealistic to think that just because you lost weight once, we'd never have to do it again! Reality is its a constant struggle and it sucks! But we can do this...baby steps because we're all worth it!!!
MomOfThreeTeens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 09:21 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 228 in 2006/185/160

Height: 5'4"

P.s. Nicole I sent you my email address.
MomOfThreeTeens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 09:58 AM   #40  

Yippee! Day 2 of TO is over and I'm very excited and proud to announce that I dropped another 1.5 lbs overnight!

That's a drop of 4 lbs from doing the TO!!!
I'm even more pumped and determined to get back to my goal weight... this is the fire I needed to motivate me and keep me going.

I will reach my goal weight again and this time, I will learn to stabilize and then maintain!

It felt so good to have some bread and peanut butter this morning... aah!
Old 10-23-2013, 11:06 AM   #41  
Katie

Yay Shy! Great job!!

Yesterday was my first day back OP. I did pretty good. I had a big NSV yesterday afternoon. My business flooded due to a blocked up mainline, and so we had to go home early to let the restoration crew do their thing. I ended up a coffeehouse with my sisters. I drank regular coffee, not a sweet as **** latte, with a little half and half and cinnamon. They both had a treat with their coffee, and I didn't. I didn't even have a bite of theirs!
Old 10-23-2013, 12:26 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 188/175/145

Height: 5'3"

Thank god people are posting here again! It is so lonely going it alone!

I am starting today as well!

Want some opintion though...
I am undecided as to the old colored plans or the new numbered plans...

Any thoughts as to which worked better for you...and why???

Thanks!

PS...I would be on the gold/blue plan depending on if I work out or not or if I was doing the new numbered plans it would be plan 2...
barri1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 01:05 PM   #43  

S/C/G: 188/175/145

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shy16 View Post
Okay... D-Day is here and reality has set in.
It's time to get motivated and set fire to my metabolism again! I'm pumped and excited to get this unwanted weight off of me. I let it slide too much.
Actually, I didn't really get a chance to even try the Stabilization phase because my summer started with two family trips to the states right away. Then it was followed by a summer of constant guests and also going away. I kept my weight in check for most of the summer but, towards the end, I just went 'carefree'. There was too much going on to even try to be on track...

I should also add that I reached my goal just as my centre closed down back in the day and never learned how to stabilize, let alone maintain! So.... I've done it twice now and this time I'm going to learn how to stabilize and maintain. Let's hope nothing else gets in my way of learning how to do it!

So, anyways.... today is day one of my TO and I've had two cups of black coffee and one orange so far! I'll be having my breakfast soon. I'll probably have two eggs and some green peppers.
So far so good.

I'm so glad to see that there is such a supportive group that is forming here. After all, we all know what it's like to follow LAWL and we can all offer advice based upon our own experiences. Love it!!!

I hope everyone is doing great and that you are staying focused on your goals.
BTW...If you are doing the old colored plans I have the 6 week stabilazation and maintenance program...ie...what to add in each week etc...Let me know and if I can figure out how I can post it or email it to you when you are ready.
barri1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 09:35 AM   #44  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

Yay Katie! Just wanted to say good morning to everyone. I haven't gotten myself together to officially be on program yet. That needs to wait for grocery shopping Saturday. Until then I'm just being mindful of what goes in.
bizlawchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 11:34 AM   #45  

Lol...... I was typing a response and was about to click 'post' and then the power went out in my area! Great... I lost what I posted and I lost a cookie recipe I was going to make this evening with my son. He is going to take it to school tomorrow for his birthday! Agh.... Now I have to spend time looking for it and i'm not sure what they are called.
AAAAAGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

Anyways... good morning ladies!

How are you all doing?
Yesterday was my first day back on the program (after my TO) and I'm very excited and pleased to announce that I dropped 0.5 lbs overnight!
I'm super pumped.

@Katie: Good for you for abstaining from the treats that others were having around you! THAT shows pure determination and THAT attitude will get you the results that you want.
Keep it up.

@Barrie: YES... thank you for your offer. I am doing the old coloured plans. I never got to 'stabilize' as my centre closed down just when I reached my goal! I lost weight again recently and reached my goal but, unfortunately, summer began with a bang and there were so many gatherings and parties all summer long. It was like a summer I never experienced in a long time. It was fun but.....
I didn't get to teach myself how to stabilize or maintain and, here I am again, trying to lose the weight I gained towards the end of summer.
Thanks again and I'll let you know when I get there.

So... here's to Day 2 OP!