Knudsen Morning Blend Juice Alternatives??

• I have been reading through several posts all morning to find the answer to this question, I have 8oz bottles of the Knudsen morning blend juice to substitute the TO juice with. My question is do I need to mix this juice in equal parts like the LA juice? If not, how much water if at all do I need to add to my 8oz glasses of juice? Second question is it is very hard to locate this juice where I live and the website does not sell it. Is there an alternative for the Knudsen morning blend juice for the times I am not able to get it? Thank you all so much in advance for your help!
  • I really wish I knew the answer to this also. I live in Canada and I don't think Knudsen's is available everywhere
  • I've always heard that before the company figured out it could make a killing on the juice, you used 3-4 oranges a day in place of the juice.
  • True, makes sense. But there must be a lot of juices that have the same basic make up as the TO...aside from Knudsen's. I'd prefer a juice than oranges....I suppose I could just use oranges if I can't locate the Knudsen's. On the HCG protocol...you use apples. I think the amount is 5. And that is supposed to "flush" the retained water out if you are plateauing. And that works well, from what I hear.
  • Quote: I have been reading through several posts all morning to find the answer to this question, I have 8oz bottles of the Knudsen morning blend juice to substitute the TO juice with. My question is do I need to mix this juice in equal parts like the LA juice? If not, how much water if at all do I need to add to my 8oz glasses of juice? Second question is it is very hard to locate this juice where I live and the website does not sell it. Is there an alternative for the Knudsen morning blend juice for the times I am not able to get it? Thank you all so much in advance for your help!
    Holywood 48 hour diet juice is the EXACT same thing as the takeoff juice. You mix it with water and drink it exactly the same. You can get it a Walmart, CVS, Walgreens...around $20 a bottle.
  • Does anyone know if it's available in Canada? specifically Alberta?