LA Weight Loss #65

You're on Page 6 of 6
Go to
  • Good early morning ladies!
    I thought I better get a jump on posting before my work day starts. I am so sore, I worked out for my normal hr & a half yesterday morning and then I did an aerobic class last night. I thought it was going to be low impact, but it wasn't. Last nights theme was Triathlon (incorrect spelling?). So we ran and did her version of swimming & biking and boy am I feeling it today. I could only workout for 40 minutes this morning and I was acking through that.

Hopefully, today as I go through the day, my muscles will loosen up. I wanted to workout tonight and I promised my niece I'd take her with me to the gym. She's a teenager and wants to go into the marines after high school so she's trying to drop about 15lbs. so I do what I can to help her but I can't get her to change her eating habits. I told her if she could just give up cool-aide for one week she'd probably see a difference. I don't like to pressure her, at least she likes to workout. That's why I do the aerobic class to help her along with myself. Anyway, the other niece doesn't care, she's very happy with herself which is good but she's the youngest and she really needs to get some of the weight off.

Well I'm starving this morning so I guess I'll have protein. It helps me in the morning time to stay on plan. I did put my membership on hold until 5/1 since I can't make it in 3 times a week, but I've actually been doing better with my diet since the pressure has been off to go to the center. I guess one of my hang-ups is weighing and not seeing a lost, it really discourages me. I'm OK weighing in once a week but 3 times, it's difinately good for accountablity but it really sends me on a downward cycle if I don't see a lost everytime I go in there. I guess I need to get pass that.

Anyway, you girls have a great OP day and I'll check in later.
  • Good Afternoon Ladies,

I had my weigh in this morning and I'm down for a total of 10lbs. I really can feel the difference in the workouts. My knees don't hurt that badly. Anyway, it's the weekend and it's scares me. After gaining 3lbs last weekend - I'm so afraid I'll mess up. We are going out of town to a funeral and I'm going to try and plan the best I can. I'm thinking if i stick with chicken breast and steamed veggies..........i can't go wrong!!!!!!! RIGHT!!!!

Everyone have a GREAT weekend...........STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!

Tab - BTW, Giant has luna bars on sale. 2 for $2....good deal!

Welcome back Sharon!

Kim - keep up those workouts!!!!!!

Everyone be strong this weekend.

Remember: We plan to fail, if we fail to plan.
  • HI Everyone, just checking in. We have had a Ice storm here, so I had work off today. Only problem is I am not going out to weigh in and I need bars!!! I am hoping my husband will pick them up for me on his way home from work.

SnapyGing - Nice job 10 pounds I know you can feel that. I am down 7 and I feel it. Good work!
  • Hi everyone,

I haven't been doing very well since Fri, I haven't gained any weight but I totally off plan! I'm doing the 2-day take off juice which is really the "hollywood diet" drink. Hopefully i'll loose a couple of pounds, i've been stuck at 176# for a couple weeks, bouncing back from 178-176 and i'm so frustrated w/ it.

SnapyGing- Congrats on being 10# down.

Sharon- Let us know how you did w/ the 3-day.

I hope everyone has a great OP weekend.

Kathy
  • END OF 3 DAY
    I am so glad that tomorrow I can be off of the 3 day thing.
    I am so tired of meat and no fruit or bars.
    I stayed on program, so I hope I did well.
    Will let you know tomorrow, MOnday
  • Hello Everyone....Gonna start a new thread!! See you there!