Easter challenge...are you in?

• You remember how we used to do little short term challenges to motivate ourselves?

I'm starting an Easter Challenge!!!

Easter challenge ends April 8. That gives us a hair over 2 weeks...a really short amount of time to be as good on plan as we can be. I am setting a goal of 4.5 lbs for myself. This will make me 225 if I meet the challenge goal

Who's in?

Post your goal and your progress!!
  • I'm in! My goal is 5 lbs - a little high for the amount of time but I've been stuck on a plateau for a bit now so I need to have a whoosh!

**UPDATE**
    Starting 152.4
    Current 150.6
    Goal 147.4
  • I'm in. I will set a goal of 4lbs. I was 170.6 this morning...oh what the ****...lets make it 4.6lbs...to make it to an even 166...keeping every available appendage of my body crossed for this!!!!!

Good luck everyone!
  • I'm in! I'd like to lose 5 lbs.
  • awesome, ladies! So excited...feels like the old days

Anyone else wanting to join up, go for it!
  • I'm in...I'll go for 5 lbs by Easter.

So far Fast Forward has gone well. Down a little over 3 lbs. I love the flexibility of this plan. I can plan out my day in advance, but if plans change I can still adapt as long as I stay within my servings for the day. Was singing the virtues of the plan to a friend this evening.

Great idea on the Challenge, thanks for the added motivation!!

Starting: 152
    Goal by Easter: 147
  • I am in for sure!!5 lbs for me too!

Starting weight is -218.8
    Goal by Easter -213.8

Maybe I will do another Take off.. haven't done one since I started on January 23rd. Anyone else want to do it together.. maybe starting next Monday? So monday and Tuesday the 26th and 27th? If you are in let me know and we can do it together! We leave for Mexico in 47 days!!! So i need to be prepared to get in that swim suit! This will be great motivation!

Great idead Dairy!!!
  • I am in!!

I will say 8 pds just because I am in my 3rd day of take off..and start back on LAWL red tomorrow. This is the only diet that had ever worked for me. I did it about 4 years ago and lost 27 pds. I just had a baby and want to get ready for softball season.

On Tuesday when I started Take Off I was 228
    MY GOAL: 220
  • ::: UPDATE :::

Starting Weight 3/23/2012
    Current Weight 3/29/2012
    Goal Weight 4/8/2012
  • UPDATE::

Starting weight 3/23=228
    weight 4/1= 216

I have lost 12 pds. YIPPEE so I hit my goal of 220, but I will keep pressing on and hopefully can lose another 2 by Easter!
  • Wow! Fantastic!
  • Thank you, Juliemarie!
  • Nice job Deb!!!

How is everyone else doing?

Here is my update!
    Starting Weight 3/23/2012
    Current Weight 4/6/2012
    Goal Weight 4/8/2012

Not quite where I wanted to be but I will take it!! Who knows I may be down more by Sunday.. I normally go with my Weigh in from Sunday anyway so I will weigh again on Sunday and give my final update! I hope you all have an amazing Easter with family and friends!!
  • Ok, I didn't make it to goal, but a couple pounds is better than nothing! I hope everyone had a good Easter.
  • i was close-had a 5 pound goal and lost 4 lbs . .