suppliments

• restarting diets with husband did it years ago but never got to stabilition and maintenance due to hurrican wiping out center. found the plans on here and figured out what to use instead of lites, but i forgot what the 3 suppliments were i think multivitamin omega 3 and calcium. i already take 600mg of calcium 2x a day per dr for bones. but need to know about the vitamin and omega
  • I remember that the Omega 3s were at night, and the calcium was at lunch. Don't remember for sure that it was a multi at breakfast, but it sounds familiar.

Good luck!
  • i found my plan books in with my cookbook. but not sure which is which suppliment
    says vitamax 2 breakfast take with mean do not take at the same meal as fb500
    calcium 1 lunch 1 dinner
    efa 4 bedtime
    fb500 take 1 lunch 1 dinner take 1/2 hour before a meal
    trimax/trimaxplus 2 breakfast lunch and dinner
    take 1/2 hour to 1 hour prior to meals

which one is the vitamin and which one is omega 3?
  • I would like this cleared up as well, because I don't remember either..I thought there was a fish oil also???
  • I'm no help. I refused to buy their supplements. I think a good multi is a good idea but the other stuff I think is just yet another way for them to get your money. Just take a Centrum or something and call it good.
  • Did anyone on here see the Dr. Oz episode a little bit ago where he was talking about Raspberry Ketone as a weight loss tool to get you over the hump if you have hit a plateau? If so has anyone tried it and does it work and how does it make you feel?
  • Quote: i found my plan books in with my cookbook. but not sure which is which suppliment
    calcium 1 lunch 1 dinner
    efa 4 bedtime

Would like this clarification also.
  • Quote: i found my plan books in with my cookbook. but not sure which is which suppliment
    calcium 1 lunch 1 dinner
    efa 4 bedtime

Would like this clarification also.
  • When I was on the LA Weight Loss diet in 2007 I never bought any of their products or suppliments and I still lost 30 lbs. Mind you I did take a daily multi vitamin that I bought a my pharmacy. I didn't buy any of their products because they were too expensive for me to afford not because the were not good.