Old 04-02-2012, 11:37 AM   #61  
Let's try this again . .

Height: 5'2"

NewLife-WTG!

Sabriel-besides the BP issue for some-salt aids in water retention. I wouldn't worry too much about what you're putting on your veggies-though you might want to try the lite salt (potassium chloride-morton sells one) to see if you like it. Sodium in processed foods though is really high and just something to watch out for. A little lemon in your water can help flush out water from your body. . . . esp if it's warm. Seriously-warm lemon water. We all swear by it!

Gotta run-but I hope you all have a fabulous Monday!
juliemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 02:40 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 166/see ticker/130

Height: 5'2"

Hey all - I've been quietly watching the thread, but haven't had any good losses to report. I've been trying desperately to break into the 140's, and after being completely off plan for 4 days I'm feeling refreshed and more motivated to get there. This morning I weighed in at 150.6 so I'm so close.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Last edited by tonimaroni2; 04-03-2012 at 02:40 PM.
tonimaroni2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 01:49 AM   #63  

S/C/G: 180/145

Height: 5'4

I am new to this site and was a former LAWL employee...Only for a few months before being called back by a previous employer. I dropped weight so quickly! I was astonished at my weigh-ins. I will be off work for a bit and this morning I woke up remembering the success I had with the program. So today I dove right in with (not so fun for me) TO except I am using a large orange. I will stay in my room until I get started on my gold plan. I must say I am running non-stop to the rest room with a very full bladder. I do the hot lemon water as well which I learned, as a former employee, keeps water retention to a minimum. I am hoping for the same success as last time. :-) This morning I went to smartsaver and purchased LA Weight Loss Plan + Bonus E-Book Attached for 19.99. It has all of the plans and everything you need to do this program as accurately as possible.
Raelynn Prandini is offline   Reply With Quote