Old 01-30-2012, 02:46 PM   #106  
Katie

Height: 5'1

What the what?!! So many awesome friends back on 3FC? Thanks Nicole for the heads up, I am so excited to see you guys!

Joni, Cassie, Nicole, JM, Jillian, Cecilia, Angie...and more I am sure. So great to see all of you! I REALLY need to nurture this body more. I have been doing yoga once a week, acupuncture, some essential oil blends and meditation. At that rate, I am losing a couple of pounds a week. I need to get up the gumption to start moderating food too, and I think I would be set. We set up an exercise room in our office, I just need to get in there. I am going to get back to posting here. I need the support and I love the friendship!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 02:47 PM   #107  
Katie

OMG, and Amy?! Good to see you girl!
Old 01-30-2012, 04:02 PM   #108  

S/C/G: 228 in 2006/185/160

Height: 5'4"

Good Monday afternoon everybody!!! It's so nice to "see" all you lovely ladies! I'm usually up a bit on Monday mornings from not getting in enough water over the weekend but this morning I was down .6. I know its not much but it was at least down and not up so wooo hooo! LOL Congrats on all the losses and the renewed positive attitudes. Keep it up!!!
MomOfThreeTeens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 06:14 PM   #109  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

WTG Kim . And Amy.....way to show that BP who is boss .
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 10:37 PM   #110  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

Height: 5'6"

Nicole -- I stopped using my old FB profile and created a new one for a similar reason...I had too many people from work on my old one and I realized I didn't want them to be in on the conversations happening in my personal life..I didn't delete it, I just kind of left it there. Congratulations on your house!

Amy -- Good job on your 7lbs this month! I'm not on LAWL anymore, but I do tend to save a good portion of my food budget for the last part of the day, for the exact reason you mentioned...I'm afraid I'll be out of food before I'm out of hunger.

Katie! Hi! It's so good to see you here...I hope you are going to keep checking in

Kim -- Hi! Congrats on being down after the weekend!
Angie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 09:38 AM   #111  

S/C/G: 240/215.4/180

Height: 5'2

Hi Ladies! I just haven't had time to go through all the posts but I want to post.. so here I am!!

Katie nice to see you back here!! : )

So I bought a new scale because mine kept fluctuating : ( and now it is showing me weighing more than my other one. : ( So I was a little frustrated yesterday but I didn't stray and for that I am proud! I went to ZUMBA last night and felt like a fool as usual. HA!

My eating plan right now is low cal, low carb, high protein. So I am doig some protein shakes here and there and then mainly just salads and chicken and fish and that kind of stuff.. I started working at this new place (it's for a vendor on the Microsoft campus) and they have like personal chefs! So I can get him to grill me up a chicken breast everyday! And they have a great salad bar too! Of course there are many other temptations but I think this has been a god sent! : )

I will try to catch up and post to everyone hopefully tomorrow. Today is busy since I have work and then class.. Hope everyone has a super fabulous Tuesday!!

Congrats on the house Nicole!! : )

Nice to see all the old faces and new ones too!

PS. I am up for a challenge!!
CeciliaAnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 11:26 AM   #112  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Height: 5'3"

Congrats Nicole! (on house and WL)......whatcha going to do with your existing home? Does the garden go with you ??? haha

I weighed but forgot to check in and I'm running out in a minute...SO....175 is my starting weight........ticker update to follow.

Last edited by Joni135; 01-31-2012 at 03:40 PM.
Joni135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 12:56 PM   #113  
DixieChick

S/C/G: 175/150/140

OMGosh it must be something in the air drawing us all back in. This is awesome.

Good to See Joni, Katie, etc!

Cecil: I know what you mean about the scale. I have a WW scale and I can get on it 3 times and get 3 different weights. But at least I get to pick the one I like. LOL

If I hear my mother tell me one more time that sugar and artificial sweetener are not good for me, i'm going to scream. EVERYTIME i'm around her I get the comment. They are the root of all my problems. LOL It may be true, but I gotta have something to look forward to.

Good Luck this week in your WL Journey ladies. Remember You are worth it and yes the sacrafice is worth it too.
aguerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 01:00 PM   #114  
DixieChick

S/C/G: 175/150/140

Oh Yea and I haven't told you ladies that I'm going to be a first time Grandma. I cannot wait. George David is due on March 16th to my oldest son Jordan and his wife. I cannot wait to spoil this child rotten.
aguerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 02:05 PM   #115  
sarah

S/C/G: 189/189/150

If this isn't motivation, I do not know what is ..... I just got congratulated for being pregnant. I'm NOT pregnant. Granted, I am wearing a fluffy, hanging top .... but I didn't think I looked PREGNANT!! Ouch.
mini me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 04:34 PM   #116  
Katie

Oh Sarah, people can be so supremely stupid sometimes. How rude! My grandma asks me everytime I see her when my baby is due. Now granted, she has had a stroke, so I avoid taking her to task for it, LOL.

Cecilia- WTG for going to Zumba. It looks really fun!

Amy- It really depends on the kind of sweetener anyway. Still though, I think there is something to be said for what you believe. If you BELIEVE it is bad for you and will make you sick, it probably will. If you believe that your body handles it well and you are fine with it, you will be!

Kim- A loss is a loss!
Old 01-31-2012, 09:32 PM   #117  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

Amy -- Congratulations on the impending arrival of your 1st grandchild! I get tired of hearing about the evils of splenda too...I try to just nod and say 'hmm..' like I'm thinking about it now. In my head though I'm secretly wondering how that person would feel if I started evaluating and questioning all the choices they make..but it looks like I'm giving their unsolicited advice some real thought...lol.

Sarah -- I'm sorry that happened, I know it's an awful feeling. I'm always amazed that people can be so insensitive.

I'm ending January with a 7lb loss...I gained today instead of lost...no idea where that came from, but I hope it packs up and leaves tomorrow.
Angie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 09:27 AM   #118  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Yowza.......I had a 3.8 loss this week!!!! That makes me very happy .

Katie...so good to see you back, girl.

Oopsie...I guess this should go on a Feb thread. I will copy and paste it >
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 06:13 AM   #119  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Height: 5'3"

Happy Saturday! Up early and trying to download My Fitness Pal to my iphone...wonder why it's taking so long. I truly am a Smart Phone idiot! Happy to report down a few pounds. Amazing what eating right and exercising can do.
Joni135 is offline   Reply With Quote