LA Weightloss #62

You're on Page 2 of 5
Go to
  • Thanks for the hints, Tab.
    I am down another lb, but it's the same one I keep taking off and then it finds me again!!!!!
  • I Am Tab - Awesome job!! 2.2 is a great loss.....I too am a carboholic ( I always did great on Atkins until I would break down and carb binge!) - even when they give me weekends off I probably wont overdue it - I am SO impatient I dont want anything to slow down losing.

It will be 75 degrees here is sunny Florida - just another reminder bathing suit/shorts season is just weeks away - yikes!

Sounds like everyone is doing great - thanks for your welcomes and encouragement!

Have a great OP day!!!
  • Kris- Wait a minute..... A few weeks away? Here in Buffalo,when it was 36, people were walking around with no hats,gloves or scaves and thier jackets were unzipped. We wear shorts and tees when it's 60.
    Have a great weekend!!!!!!
  • Happy Friday Everyone....

Well we woke up to a winter wonderland this morning....*smile*

Kathie351...I know what you mean about losing and it refinding you. I have been doing that for the last 2 weeks. I am begining to think that I might be hitting my plateau. And I still need to lose 3lbs to be at my LA Goal. Actually I would like to go down another 8lbs so I have a 5lb margin...*smile*

Kris....What part of Florida? I have an aunt that runs a bed and breakfast on the gulf side. I was afraid to do the weekends off...to many starches....I want to keep losing...Lets just hopes this 2.2lbs does not find me again on Saturday. I have been OP all week and it feels good.

Well I weigh in again on Saturday and I will let everyone know how it goes. I want to hit my goal by Valentines....so I can go eat pizza...call that crazy.

Have a great day!
  • TGIF!!
    Happy Friday to Everyone!!

I just got back from weigh in and lost 1.75 this week...............I was hoping for more but I will take it.

Naturally I was offered some "supplements" to speed things up and told them I wasnt interested - no pressure, so that was nice.

I have just started walking faithfully for the past 5 nights so I am hoping the results will start to show by next week.

I live in the Safety Harbor which is in the Tampa Bay Area -
    GO BUCS!!!!!

I am a native of Florida so 60 degrees is cold to me........( I know you all are snickering......)

Have a great weekend & good luck!!
  • Kris......we have 8 inches of snow right now...but it is now about 32 degress so it is not too bad. Congrats on the 1.75 that is awesome. I am sure the walking is helping. Any type of exercise helps. I am hoping to have a good weigh in tomorrow....Keep your fingers crossed.

I will not be around all weekend so I hope everyone stays OP and I will check back on Monday.

Have a great weekend.
  • Hi fellow LAWL partners.
    You have no idea how happy I am to find this site.
    I joined LaWl last August and lost 12-15 lbs right away then got
    off track and have not been able to get back on.
    I had a friend join in Sept and she is down over 65 lbs already.
    I don't know what I need but I know from experience that weight loss starts in the head. I thought reading all of you folks ups and downs would help get my head straight. thanks for being out there. I may lurk around and read all the past posts, but please know what a blessing you all are to me...MUNBUN
  • Hello everyone, I hardly get online anymore, sorry I haven't posted. I am desperate though. I have lost NOTHING since Christmas and it was my birthday this weekend so I pigged out (but no cake). I want to do the two day take off, but without the Take off Drink. It is too expensive and I honestly don't see what juice could add to it....so if anyone has the two day plan at home could you please send it my way. I will just drink more water in place of the drink...and lie in my journal I guess. Oh well, it was my money and my weight loss. Thanks for your help.
  • Happy Monday Everyone!!!!!

Munbun....Welcome....Sometimes I find that it helps for me to come here and just typing out my struggles. It is kinda like a journal to me. I can look back and see my own up and downs. Sometimes it takes a lot to get your self motivated. Do you still have weightloss weeks left at LA. When you are ready you can do it. You have done it in the past and you can do it again. Seeing your friend is tough but just think if she can do it you can too. Just start slowly....cause once you do and you start seeing the results you will be sooooo happy. Please come and post anytime...I gurantee that someone somewhere is feeling the same way you are. Hope to see you around more.

ER130....Happy Belated Birthday!! Hope you had a wonderful day. As for the two day...I will look and see if I have it. Can you put your weightloss weeks on hold?? Then you really arent losing anything because you will be able to go back. Also, check at you local Walmart and stuff for the juice. I have read....and I am not 100% sure but I have read that the Hollywood diet drink is sorta the same as to what LA weightloss sells. I have only do the take off once so I am not sure on that. But hey it is cheaper so why not check it out. I have saved alot of money buy not buying stuff from LA. Well please post with us and I hope we can help you get back on track.

As for me...I had a good weigh in on Saturday morning. Now you have to remember it was a morning weigh in. I had just done 60 min of cardio and I had nothing to eat or drink before I weighed in. Well when I stepped on the scale....it read a 4lbs loss......That puts me under my LA goal......but....there is always a but...I don't believe the scale. Only because I usually weigh in at night and so I was told that weighing in the morning you will be lighter. So I weigh again tonight and I will take the average between the two. Now if the scale still shows the 4lbs you will hear me yelling all over. I have been OP this whole weekend sooooo I do hope to see something good. I will let you all know on Tuesday. Keep your fingers crossed.

Everyone have a great day and I will check in later.
  • I Am Tab,
    Thank you so much for the warm welcome.....
    I am still struggling but people like you will help alot I'm sure.
    I have bought the Hollywood drink at Walmart and it is the same, the LA girl said they have an added ingredient but she couldn't remember what it was....it is about $10.00 cheaper and works the same way.
    I just came back from food shopping so I should be ok once I get my act together.
    As I said I'll be lurking so Thanks.............Munbun
  • Hello Everyone!!

Tab - 4 POUNDS - Awesome!! Keep up the hard work and I am sure it will stay off.

Munbun - I have been "lurking" around here for months but have just started posting - I am new at LA and need all the support I can get - hopefully we can help each other through this.

I went for my weigh in today and am exactly the same as Friday -I blame this on being the PMS queen this week.......I was really good this weekend so hopefully it is just TOM water.

Hope everyone has a great OP day!!!
  • hey guys. sorry i haven't been posting much lately. work is keeping my super busy. still on program, and losing...it's going slow, but it's going. hoping to show a big loss for my weigh-in tomorrow. taking the day off exercise as i'm a little under the weather.

welcome, munbun! sounds like you are on your way to success.
  • Kris.......thank you too for the warm welcome....
    One thing for sure it seems like a very caring group here......we all need that.
    the biggest thing I have got to do is shut off the TV,for some reason all this war talk mesmerizes me.....and then I get stressed and of course hit the cabinets, for something either sweet or salty, now I could reach for the cut up veggies that I took the time to prepare, but that is not what this voice is saying........
    back to the Tv....the Media sure does beat up a news story doesn't it, I mean I know we need to be informed, but give it a break and just tell us when something new happens....my own fault, I'm buying into the hype........Wow, that felt pretty good to get that off my chest....
    thanks for being out there every one.....Munbun
  • Hi Everyone:
    Er130 I have not really lost since Christmas either just trying to work through it and get back on track. I am doing the take off also, I started today. Why don't you have two oranges in place of the drink. But for the rest of the day it is 6 Oz of protein, 2 veggies and 2 La Lites.
    Diane
    210/157.4/140
  • dianem1, thanks for the info...I did it right today by memory. Good idea about the oranges. Now only one more day to get thorugh and I was encouraged today because for the first time on their scale I was below 160...159.4 I believe. Yeah!! Now just keeping that up, and with my TOM this week. I can do it!!! Everyone keep up the great work.