SEPTEMBER - LAWL Friends

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • It's September...hopefully we can keep the thread moving and get to three pages this month. Jeeze -- remember when it would move so quickly you couldn't keep up, and we'd get to 500 posts before the month finished?
  • Yay!!! I broke the 150 lbs threshold.
  • Congratulations Suan!

I'm still plugging away at trying to break into ONEderland. TOM is packing his bags now, so hopefully I will get there this week
  • Quote: Yay!!! I broke the 150 lbs threshold.
    That is so awesome! I've been stuck around 165.5 for days, up and down that .5 I'm thinking my body is holding on, since I haven't been at this weight for YEARS... I can't wait to get to 150s

Quote: It's September...hopefully we can keep the thread moving and get to three pages this month. Jeeze -- remember when it would move so quickly you couldn't keep up, and we'd get to 500 posts before the month finished?
    And Angie, I remember around 2007 when I first got around 3FC, this thread went faster then anything I knew... If you don't log in for a day, you'll have pages to catch up! Whatever happened to Bizlawchick (something like that?) from Florida. She did awesome, and then went on to cooking school? Has she graduated since then?
  • hello all!
  • Hello everyone, I'm new to this site. I was on the LAWL plan about 5 years ago and got down to my goal weight and lept it off until I started a job working at a desk for 8-9 hours everyday with zero movement. It took a year but I gained much of the old weight back. So today is my first day back on track becasue I am going to be the maid of honor in my sisters wedding Oct. 2011 and i'm taking a cruise the same week. I used to be a size 8 and now a 14. I have my fingers crossed that by atleast christmas I will be back in my 8's lol. I know its a big HOPE. But today I will weigh myself and post my progress. I look forward to chatting with you all and getting some much needed support.
  • Hi Friends
    Just checking in to change my ticker.....woohooo.

I took a nice 45 minute walk today in the hood, and it was indeed all good.

See you all later
    xoxo
  • eh, nevermind.....the link is not working. I am down not quite a pound, but I will take it. I have been working out regularily and eating healthy, and I am quite happy.
  • Hello to all...I have been a fan of your threads for a few years now. I live in NJ and did LAWL in 2005 and lost 30 lbs VERY QUICKLY. I have since gained it all back and I am starting fresh on the plan today...just looking for some support and help from time to time. I feel like I know some of you so well already from reading your threads for so long...hoping to make some new friends!!!
  • Hi, how can I add a diet tracker to my profile like some other ppl have?
  • Quote: Hi, how can I add a diet tracker to my profile like some other ppl have?
    Ok snooped around on the site and found out that i need to wait atleast 20 days to do so.
  • Day 3
    I am on day 3 of my journey and so far I am feeling great about this. No real pounds lost yet, But my fingers are crossed.
  • Well not much new with me on the scale. I have been under extreme pressure at work lately and its been awful. I'm amazed that I havent gained weight! My kids 16 and 18 years old also have been contributing to my stress levels lately. I am going to see my Mom this weekend and I am going to can some pickles and go pick strawberries. It will be good to get away from work and family. Next week, my husband and I start out our new program at a 24 hour fitness gym near our house. I am looking forward to that actually. The weather is starting to get colder in the mornings here so I know Fall is coming! Okay gotta run. I just wanted to pop by and say hello.

Joan
  • Quote: Ok snooped around on the site and found out that i need to wait atleast 20 days to do so.
    I been a member for several months & still can't get the diet tracker.
  • Quote: I been a member for several months & still can't get the diet tracker.
    I'm not 100% sure because I am so new to this but I read in another place that once your signature becomes available then you can add your ticker there.