3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   LA Weight Loss (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss-171/)
-   -   La Weightloss # 61 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss/23690-la-weightloss-61-a.html)

GringaGordita 01-15-2003 05:14 PM

WAY TO GO SIRK!!!! you are really keeping me inspired. YOU ARE AWESOME!!!! :bravo:

Jibbelle 01-15-2003 05:32 PM

Good job sirk!!

Diane-
Does one sugar free candy upset your tummy or does 10 upset it? *laughing* I only have 1 or 2 a day. It has the same sweetner as diet soda...does that bother you too?

meg 1+2 01-15-2003 11:55 PM

Hello everyone!

Congratulations Sirk!!! Wow, that is such an accomplishment. Are you doing much exercise??

I can't seem to get out of the post Christmas funk that I am in. I have a couple good days and then I'm back to eating too much it's all good stuff, but way too much!!! My program is on hold, but I think I should just go in and face the music.

Have a great Thursday!

Meg

kathie351 01-16-2003 08:16 AM

Meg,
I agree. The longer you put it off , the longer you give yourself reason to cheat. Today is a NEW day. Start fresh today!!!!

yinyang 01-16-2003 11:18 AM

Congratulations Sirk on the 60# loss. I can't even imagine how good that would feel.

Meg - I can really relate to the way you are feeling. I was on hold too and finally last week went in and had only gained 4#. But then this last weekend I had my birthday and used that as an excuse to eat things I shouldn't have. So far I don't think I have lost hardly anything this week, even though I am following the plan and exercising. I am really beating myself up with my weak resolve.

I was told that the weeks I was on hold came off my plan just as if I had been coming into my center. So that didn't make much sense to go on hold. Is that the way your center does it too? Get back and get on with the plan and you will feel better. The accountability is the only way I can see results. Good luck.

Hannah

GringaGordita 01-16-2003 12:21 PM

hey guys. i'm stranded at home because of a freak snowstorm. people in the south do not deal well with snow :) anyway, eating and exercise were pretty good yesterday. i'm a little worried about today though...i'm at home with a house full of food. i have exercise videos so i can get my workout in, the challenge will be with the eating. wish me luck.

yinyang...my center does the hold thing differently. when i go on hold i don't lose any weeks.

meg, i urge you to go back asap, i think facing the music will reinspire you and get things moving again.

SpringManor 01-16-2003 09:50 PM

Hi everyone. I weighed in today. Lost 1 lb. Was hoping for more but I will take it...lol Have a good weekend everyone. I am going to a banquet Saturday nite so I will have some temptations. I can do it. I want it bad enough so I will stay focused.

dianem1 01-17-2003 09:48 AM

Hannah;
I don't lose any week when I am on old either.
Marcie I guess I need to look what is in the candy because sugar free soda does not bother me. Some sugarfree gum does and some does not.
Diane

RFP 01-17-2003 03:03 PM

Have been off line for a couple days

Way to go Sirk, you must be very proud. Your success helps everyone. Congrats!!
Hope everyone has a good weekend. We are going sking with the kids and another family. I sure hope I can stay on track. It is hard when you are not in your own home and at a hotel. Hope I do okay.
I went to the center this morning and was down 2. I was very happy. Have to keep it off this weekend!
Have a good one.

GringaGordita 01-17-2003 03:20 PM

well made it in to work today to pick up some things i need for a meeting next week. everyone is still pretty well snowbound here with 7 inches of snow. won't be going to weigh in today. called the center and they said they were just going to credit everyone with an extra week because no one can make it to the center with the weather and road conditions. was actually down on my home scale this morning. hope that trend continues!

kathie351 01-20-2003 09:12 AM

We got 4-5 inches of snow yesterday and another 4 or so overnight- it's 14 degrees(wind chill=3) I ate like a pig over the weekend and I don't want to go to the center today, but I will( when it gets a little warmer(ha,ha,ha,)

xYTx 01-20-2003 10:59 AM

It's bitterly cold here too. The past couple of days have brought temperatures in the single digits, and a mean case of windburn. I did all right with my eating until yesterday. I don't even want to talk about that :) LoL

5 more days (and counting) until this class is over. After that, I'm planning on going home for a short visit. My family lives in Alabama, and my grandmother isn't doing so well this year. She's 92, and this year she really lost a lot of mental function. My mother tells me that she doesn't remember many of her grandchildren. I'm actually a little scared of what will happen when I see her. I saw her a little less than 6 months ago, and she was still doing pretty well with family members. My other grandparents died before reaching this point, so I have never dealt with this before. The trip will be a long weekend, and then it's back to school/work. Getting back into a routine always helps me get back into my diet and exercise program, so I'm looking forward to it.

Today's OP so far, and I feel pretty good :) Good luck to everyone this week! Let's fight the urge to stay in and hibernate.

GringaGordita 01-22-2003 02:56 PM

well, i've been awol for a couple of days now. my eating has not been stellar while i've been traveling, but i haven't been horrible. weighed in at a different center yesterday and i was up about 5 pounds. was back to normal on my home scale this morning though, so i'm not thinking i've gained until i get weighed in at my home center tomorrow. heading to the gym for a yoga class after work. i've been out of my exercise routine for a week. hoping that the break will rejuvenate me and that i'll show a significant loss in the next couple of days

kathie351 01-22-2003 03:46 PM

Help! I feel like I'm on a roller coaster and i can't get off. Mon. I was up 2.6. Today I was down 2.8. The counselor told me everyone is up on Mondays. "Just look at the Fridays ,"she said.
Also, they are signing people up for a new slim-down drink tht is coming in soon in limited quantities. I THINK she said 4 for$12.00.
It's a meal replacement drink in choc. or vanilla. told her no.

GringaGordita 01-23-2003 01:05 PM

well, made it in to my home center for my first real weigh-in in a week. I was up .25 pounds. not bad at all considering my eating, lack of exercise, and general apathy since becoming snow-bound last week. don't know if i'll make the 40 pound mark by saturday...but i still think i can hit 45 by valentines' day. snowed again here last night. this city is totally unprepared for winter. if i don't make it to my gym for a regular workout soon, i'm going to scream.