Default Pdf

Does anyone have the pdf of the colored plan. I would love a copy

Mcmeloatrogersdotcom

I cannot post my email yet

Thanks a million
sweertmarie1961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 08:10 AM   #93  

Default Help!!!

Hi CandyCoatedSymphony or anyone else out there...
I have a similar situation along with the others where I moved and been looking high and low for all of my LAWL material, all I found was my scale. I really need a PDF of all plans PLEEEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEE!!!! I am new to this post community so I don't even know how I would actually retrieve a PDF if someone sent me one. Please help you all. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by suan View Post
"I also have the entire electronic plan in PDF format I can email you if you want. You just download it and you have all the color plans, fast forward plans and extras. Its really great to have. So send me a pvm if your interested."

CandyCoatedSymphony,

Can you send me the PDF as I'm not able to PM at this time.

Tha
musiclover34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 08:21 PM   #94  

Hi, did you get a response from anyone about the PDF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweertmarie1961 View Post
Just posted my email is mcmeloatrogersdotcom. Lolo
musiclover34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 09:18 AM   #95  

Default Need Help

I joined LA Weight Loss many years ago and had good results with it. Then of course they closed down. I have found some of my original material that shows each color with the number of servings (proteins, veggies, etc) but I can't find the book that tells you what a serving is (3 oz, 4 oz, etc). Can anyone help me out with that? It would be greatly appreciated.
MrsRichard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 04:14 PM   #96  

S/C/G: SW: 225/CW: 191/ GW:160

Height: 5'5"

Default Any luck with getting plans?

I swear this diet was the only one that worked for me. Does anyone have the PDF version of the plans? Please let me know! I'd GREATLY appreciate it.
Babbling_Brooke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 01:10 PM   #97  

Default Plans and Portion question

Hello..I am new to this site but have been browsing for awhile and have gotten alot of good information.

I was on LAWL in 2006, it worked great and i lost 42 lbs. I would like to start eating right again but cannot seem to locate what i am looking for so i wanted to post my question. I know the history of LAWL and was hesitate to post anything about them but i like this site so thought i would post and see what happens.

I cannot remember the plan i was on and all the plans are very similiar. It was either the gold or purple plan. I weigh 207 5'6. Rather embarrassing but that is why i am here.

Also, I have found different portion sizes on this site. I remember 3oz for red meats, 6oz white meat and 7oz for fish. Am i on the right track? LOL

Thanks for this great site! I look forward to getting more information on the plans and portions if anyone has more information. Thanks Stephanie
stephanie4670 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 07:37 AM   #98  

Candycoated can you please email me all of the LAWL menu plans. I did this back in 2005 and lost weight and was on the purple plan. I have since then had gastric bypass and have gained a little back and i know this works but just need some guidance..can you help...Thanks
cm102869 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 11:51 AM   #99  

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyCoatedSymphony View Post
Hi! I just saw your question now! I have all the LAWL books and plans so I can help you

1 cup raw 1/2 cup cooked = 1 veggie serving

and what other questions did you have? Be more specific with fruits and I can help you. I also have the entire electronic plan in PDF format I can email you if you want. You just download it and you have all the color plans, fast forward plans and extras. Its really great to have. So send me a pvm if your interested and I'll tell you more about it

Hope I helped! Good Luck!
If you still have the plans on pdf, could you send them over email?
raidiance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 11:10 AM   #100  

Default Lawl pdf

Any chance you still have the LAWL PDFs? I would love to have them. This plan worked for me years ago and want to get back on it. I had the booklets and misplaced them 😕

Quote:
Hi! I just saw your question now! I have all the LAWL books and plans so I can help you

and what other questions did you have? Be more specific with fruits and I can help you. I also have the entire electronic plan in PDF format I can email you if you want. You just download it and you have all the color plans, fast forward plans and extras. Its really great to have. So send me a pvm if your interested and I'll tell you more about it

Last edited by GreenRocks; 06-20-2016 at 11:10 AM.
GreenRocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 11:33 AM   #101  

Talking

Quote:

Anychance you could email them to me please I sent you a private message with my email thank you so much
Secrets16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 10:55 AM   #102  

CandyCoatedSymphony,
Great name by the way....I was wondering if you're still willing to email the program to people? This post is several years old and I understand if you have moved on. But if you still have it and are still willing to email it I would love to receive it. Unfortunately I haven't posted much on this forum so I can't post my email. I suppose if it isn't too much trouble you could pm me and I can send it to you that way?
I would like to get back on the program, it really is the only sensible program I ever found that actually worked for me.
Thanks so much.
raidiance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 06:50 PM   #103  

Default need help with this too

Did you get the answer to this?? I am desperately needing this as well. Thank you!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsRichard View Post
I joined LA Weight Loss many years ago and had good results with it. Then of course they closed down. I have found some of my original material that shows each color with the number of servings (proteins, veggies, etc) but I can't find the book that tells you what a serving is (3 oz, 4 oz, etc). Can anyone help me out with that? It would be greatly appreciated.
Jamierae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 01:17 PM   #104  

Quote:

I have no idea if this site is still active, but I'm new here and I had done LA Weight Loss years ago, found it to be the only thing that worked for me. But I no longer have the serving sizes. Wondering if someone could send me that PDF which someone created.

THANK YOU!
Chubbaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2020, 10:57 PM   #105  

Good Evening,
Is there anyone willing to please send me the PDF food plan?
My email is [email protected]

Thank You so much
Cassyb38 is offline   Reply With Quote