Old 04-19-2012, 05:45 PM   #46  

Default Please Help

Hello all,

I've been trying to lose weight forever. I actually succeeded with LAWL back in 2005 and then gained all my weight back over a year of full-time school and work and other issues...When I went back in 2007, my center had shut down and like you all probably know, I lost lots of money. Anyhow, I wanna start again and I'd GREATLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY appreciate if someone could help my out and e-mail me the electronic docs for LAWL...anything and everything pls...

I'm currently 5'4" and 220 lbs. I can't remember what color plan I was on back then....and I'm not familiar with numbered ones...

Please send PDFs or other documents to enchanted528 at yahoo dot com. Please and THANK YOU in advance!!!!!!
likeadream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 10:26 AM   #47  

Default Plan

I have been looking into this plan and the slimgenics plan also. Seems very similar.
porusgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 10:18 AM   #48  

S/C/G: 195 / 135 / 125

Height: 5'4

Default Free?

I understand why you are upset. I too have paid substantial amounts of money to LA Weight Loss and yes, lost 65 pounds on the plan. I was very upset when they shut down my location the same week I was supposed to receive my incentive money for maintaining my weight. When I started the plan there was not an on-line program, nor did I want one. I know what works for me and actually being accountable to someone for a weigh in did. On-line did not help, nor support me.
I did look at the dates and also saw others requesting the information not that long ago. I didn't know if she was still responding.

#1 - the person that offered the plan posted it almost a year ago. You should look at the dates.

#2 - those of us that paid for the program or are currently paying for the program get offended when you ask for what is/was very expensive for free, especially when it is one of your first posts. It's rather rude.[/QUOTE]
rjmillermom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 07:58 PM   #49  

Default Pdf

I would like a copy
Thank you very much
Trallyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 07:59 PM   #50  

I would like a copy
Trallyt yahoo.com
Thank you very much
Trallyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 03:08 PM   #51  

Does anyone have a PDF Copy of LA Weight Loss Gold plan book? I've loaned my out awhile ago and the person donesn't have it anymore.

I'm approaching 50 and have gained the 25lbs back I lost before the Center in my area closed. I would love to try it again, but need the portion sizes/choices.

Thanks in advance!
njenn63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 03:48 PM   #52  

Default Gold Plan Menu PDF

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyCoatedSymphony View Post
Hi! I just saw your question now! I have all the LAWL books and plans so I can help you

1 cup raw 1/2 cup cooked = 1 veggie serving

and what other questions did you have? Be more specific with fruits and I can help you. I also have the entire electronic plan in PDF format I can email you if you want. You just download it and you have all the color plans, fast forward plans and extras. Its really great to have. So send me a pvm if your interested and I'll tell you more about it

Hope I helped! Good Luck!
I would love to get a PDF copy of LA Weight Loss Gold Plan Menu! PLEASE
njenn63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 02:26 PM   #53  

Default me too!

Quote:
I also have the entire electronic plan in PDF format I can email you if you want. You just download it and you have all the color plans, fast forward plans and extras. Its really great to have. So send me a pvm if your interested and I'll tell you more about it

I had great success on LA weight loss at the center in 2008, but have lost all of my books. Can you send me the PDF as well?

mrsjessicanelson at gmail dot com

Thanks!
pedge83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 02:27 PM   #54  

Did you receive the PDF? I'd love to get it!
pedge83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 05:49 PM   #55  

Quote:
Hi! I just saw your question now! I have all the LAWL books and plans so I can help you

1 cup raw 1/2 cup cooked = 1 veggie serving

and what other questions did you have? Be more specific with fruits and I can help you. I also have the entire electronic plan in PDF format I can email you if you want. You just download it and you have all the color plans, fast forward plans and extras. Its really great to have. So send me a pvm if your interested and I'll tell you more about it

I would also love to have this file, but I can't send you a message yet either...
LizzieAnne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 05:53 PM   #56  

Default My e-mail!

you can send to weaver_elizabeth at live dot com

Thanks!
LizzieAnne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 06:59 PM   #57  

Quote:
I also have the entire electronic plan in PDF format I can email you if you want. You just download it and you have all the color plans, fast forward plans and extras. Its really great to have. So send me a pvm if your interested and I'll tell you more about it

I'm sending you a message to request the PDF
jalmgiven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 09:51 PM   #58  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jalmgiven View Post
I'm sending you a message to request the PDF
Can't figure out how to send a private message can anyone send me the PDF? Please
jalmgiven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 01:38 PM   #59  

Default Starting Again

Hi There,

I did LAWL years ago and managed to lose 30 pounds. I can not seem to find my books I found some info online but I can not find the portion sizes.

CandyCoatedSymphony - I was hoping I could get a copy of the PDF as well.

It would be much appreciated and may even save my life

Thanks so much
sorochakarolina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:48 PM   #60  

Talking PDF of LAWL.... lost my books

Hi, I was wondering if you could email me the PDF as i have fallen off the wagon hard and need to get back on track. Was on the program 5 years ago lost 95 lbs and I know this program works. kelleyhockey69 at hotmail dot com.

Thanks
kelleyhockey is offline   Reply With Quote