APRIL - LAWL Friends

You're on Page 1 of 5
Go to
  • Anyone still out there? Happy April fool's day!
  • I'm still here! And the weight is flying off-check out my ticker!
  • You got to ONEDERLAND! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

JulieMarie -- That is just awesome...where are the pics, c'mon, we need just one measly pic please!

• Hee Hee-April Fools! I'll change it to the real weight, which will look much less impressive now!
  • OMG -- you totally got me!
  • BTW-I'm getting all gussied up for a charity dinner tonite (had to go buy a dress since it was "cocktail attire" and i had NOTHING-grrrr . . ) so I'll try to snap a pic. Of course, the only dress I could find that I remotely liked is one size too big but whatever. At least it fits and is comfortable.
  • i'm still here too! busy, busy, busy. i'll try and check in more this coming week!
  • oh and i updated my avatar pic..and a new profile pic too!
  • ok..so i weighed today and i about fell off of my scale because it read: 145.8--yeah, i'm still in shock! but i've been really upping my runs and i am proud to say that i've kept up with my food logs on fitday ever since may of last year, without missing one day of tracking and counting everything! so i'm SO PROUD of myself!!

how is everyone else doing?
  • JM -- I would love to see you in your new dress!

Jillian -- You're doing awesome, I love your dedication

I'm finding that my weightloss is slowing down a bit, but I am sticking with it, slow losses are still losses. I need to review my plan and see if I'm deviating more than I think I am...it's easy for the lines to blur after a while. I do like my high protein plan, but I'm also thinking of just switching over to calorie counting. I'll give it another month or two and see how things go.
  • good morning all. just thought i'd report that my 145.8 turned into 145.0 this morning, so it's official official.
    thanks for the compliment, angie. i am quite dedicated..i just can't quit. i've done alot of research as to how i need to do things with food intake and exercise and it's definitely worked to my advantage and i've found what works for me.
    good luck with the calorie counting..it definitely works! i love fitday.

JM---can't wait to see a pic!!
  • JM - I came on here to check out your stats...saw your funny April Fool's prank! haha...but you are doing great!

Jillian - you inspire so many....great job....I so agree about the exercise, but I don't quite have your dedication.......but I'm getting better and getting in at least 30-60 mintues of something each day.

Hi Angie......looks like the scale is going in the right direction for you too.

They started WW at work, so I joined in.....I'm tracking and trying to embrace eTools.....the beginning days are the hardest, but I'll get there.

Bedtime...y'all take care...JM post a pic
  • I'd post a darn pic if the site would cooperate! It's too big or something. I make it smaller and it still doesn't like it. grr... . Also-it only lets you put up on pic, right? Kinda hard to do a before and after. Not really crazy about the pics I got the other night either. But-I'm down another size-from 30 to a 22 in pants. And 32 to 24 in tops. It needs to warm up SOON! All my smaller clothes are mainly summer clothes!
  • Hi girls
    Yeah, I'm alive. I have been super busy with life and all that goes with it. I am still working hard at being healthy and working out, but have really merely maintained for quite some time. I have been working harder the last week or so, so hopefully I can get back into more result oriented mode. I have been kind of down, and I am not sure why. Sometimes I think life and all of it's chores just get overwhelming. Idk. In any case, I know I really do better when I read here and post. It is good to see familiar faces. I miss you all when I am aways. Keep kickin' your fat girl's a$$!!!
    XOXO
  • LAWL Question - Please HELP!!
    Hi All,
    I was on LA Gold program. After centers closed I noticed a TV commercial and website for the program. Of course to sign up you have to buy $100+ of product,etc...Can anyone tell me if I can still use my former gold program or is it worth it to update and buy the online program? The moderator tells me that it is new and updated and well worth it. Anyone out there have it???

thanks..

Roxy