short, fat, and ready to lose

• Hello, I am 4'8" and weigh 196 lbs. I suffer from High BP, depression, PTSD, chronic anxiety, and lately I have started smothering at night due to my weight. In 2001, I did LAWL and dropped to 125 lbs. but through a tragic car wreck and death I have blossomed back to 196. I NEED to loose. Where do I start?
  • Do you still have your plan material from LAWL?
  • I do but between moving from one house to another I don't know where I could find it. That's why I am asking for alot of help here. I am sitting here tonight watching my mother slowly die and its her weight, food, among the health problems that come with it that is doing it to her. Please help me. I don't want to be my mother!
  • None of us wants to be our mothers, even when our mothers are wonderful.
    Check the threads here, there is a lot of information if you just look for it. I don't know what plan would be best in your situation though. Do you recall what you were on before? Was it a colored plan or a numbered one? I don't know if you would be on Purple or Red in the colored plans at your weight, but I would guess one of those, or either Plan 3 or 4 in the numbered ones. Although that is just a guess on my part. The numbered plans allowed a bit more starches. I never used them, as I was just about on maintenance when they switched to them, so they never switched me over at the center (all those years ago). I do think that you can go online and buy bars and plan info, but I'm not sure where.

I do know that the first two days, you can eat 4 oranges a day and eat only veggies and protein in unlimited quanties besides the oranges. Normally this is what they call the fast forward period. Then you would go to whatever plan you chose. I guess if you decide to not use the bars, you often go up a plan. Many people have substituted bars that available at their grocery store for the LAWL bars. I know that the Luna bars are very comparable. So if you wanted to get started on that while you looked more plan info either at your house or online, you could.
  • I don't know much about you or your lifestyle but from the height weight ratio you need to lose about 85 lbs to reach your normal body weight. I would think you need to be on plan-3 without bars.
    http://www.latoyourdoor.com/t-HowDoIChooseAPlan.aspx
  • Which plan(colored)is plan 3? Is it red or blue? When I followed LA the very first time and lost tons (a half a person) I was on blue and ate bars. Now there are no centers and I am doing on my own with luna bars. Any help would be appreciated at this time.