Starting over on Purple Plan - need help

• Hi Everyone

I am new to this site, but not new to dieting. I am starting over again and would love to hear from other people going through the same thing. I am going to follow the purple plan for LA Weight Loss, I just completed the take off and lost 4.5 lbs. So now I am wondering if other people are doing the same program, if so I would love to know what you guys are eating on your menu.
    I have such a hard time trying to decide what to eat each day.
  • Hi there, welcome to the boards.
    Here are a few ideas:

Breakfasts- Oatmeal, Boiled eggs which you can make the night before, Fibre 1 cereal with skim milk, Grapefruit.

Lunch- Spinach salad with strawberries and a lowfat poppyseed dressing. Regular green salad with a chicken breast or lowfat turkey deli meat.
    Cottage cheese, Peanut butter sandwich on WW bread.

Dinner- Salmon, Chicken Breasts, Sole, veggies of almost any kind, Steamed Broccali, cauliflower, beans etc. and a salad. I sometimes make wild rice.

Snacks- Jello, Low fat rice pudding, frozen grapes(awesome) Low fat graham crackers, oranges.

Those a just a few ideas.
    If you do a menu at the beginning of the week, things are easier to follow. Thats what I have been doing recently. On Sunday, I make my menu for the week and then I go buy my groceries.

Good luck!