Help please! Colored plans vs. numbered plans??

• I recently decided to try LA Weight Loss again after doing the program in 2004-2005. All the centers around here are closed but I still had my paperwork so I am going off that. I have the gold plan but I was wanting to try the new rapid results plan that I saw on LA to Your Door. The only problem is I was trying to find out how big a difference it is when comparing the colored diet plans and the number diet plans. When I look up my height and weight it says I would be a #2 plan. Is it the same as the gold or what? Should I just order the plan and go with the #2 and just completely stop using the gold?

Okay, so stupid me ended up finding a list of what the plans consist of and compared to my gold plan it is more food and that worries me. Did anyone else switch from a colored plan to a numbered plan and have more food? How did it work for you?
  • Quote: I recently decided to try LA Weight Loss again after doing the program in 2004-2005. All the centers around here are closed but I still had my paperwork so I am going off that. I have the gold plan but I was wanting to try the new rapid results plan that I saw on LA to Your Door. The only problem is I was trying to find out how big a difference it is when comparing the colored diet plans and the number diet plans. When I look up my height and weight it says I would be a #2 plan. Is it the same as the gold or what? Should I just order the plan and go with the #2 and just completely stop using the gold?

Okay, so stupid me ended up finding a list of what the plans consist of and compared to my gold plan it is more food and that worries me. Did anyone else switch from a colored plan to a numbered plan and have more food? How did it work for you?
    I was doing the colored plan back in 2004 and was losing weight like crazy. Then was switched to the numbered plan in early 2005 and stopped losing weight. I personally could not lose weight on the numbered plans. My counselor even told me that everybody was so frustrated on the numbered plan. When they released the rapid results plan last year, I was pleasantly surprised to see that it closely resembles the colored plans. I'm thinking I may do it after the first of the year. Good luck!