Maintaining on the weekends

• First I suppose I should introduce myself, and give you a bit of back story.

I went into LAWL about a year ago, lost 20 lbs, then went to see my long distance boyfriend for 2 and a half weeks and well... you can guess what happened.
    I was too ashamed to go back up 10 lbs, so I said screw it.
    I tried a couple times by myself, but always ended up self sabotaging.
    This time it's different, I'm down 12 lbs so far.
    I weigh myself every morning, but I only record (and try to pay attention to) the weight once a week.

Lately I've been noticing that I will stay at the exact same weight over the weekends, and lose all my weight during the week (when I exercise).
    I was wondering if anyone had any insight on why this happens, if I should change anything, or just let it be the way it is.
  • Do you exercise on the weekends? How does your diet change during that time? AND, most important don't be ashamed, if your center is open take advantage of the accountability, they are women to and usually struggle just as much as the clients so they don't look down on you at all!
  • I totally agree with AndreaMarie. Use all the resources that you can get.

Do you keep a food diary?If yes, do you find anything extra reported over weekends?Also, it might be that you don't drink enough liquid on weekends.If you eat out a lot over weekends being on the go, keep some Lean cuisine handy for those times. Frozen dinner is still not good but portion controlled no doubt.

Whatever it is, as long as you don't gain over the weekends, that is an accomplishment
  • Guess ...this is off-topic :)
    Hey Andreamarie

I checked out your pro pic and u look awesome!Truly inspirational. I lost lot of weight but I am struggling a lot with loose skin...you can see that if you look at my pro pic. Do you have any easy solution for that?
  • No I don't exercise on the weekends, because I go to the gym monday-friday so sat and sun are my rest days.
    I do have a standing job, and occasionally lifting heavy boxes and such, and I drink a ton of water.
    I do keep a food diary, and it is exactly on plan on the weekends, as well as during the week.
    I havent gone out on the weekends for quite a while because I work 8am on the weekends, so it sucks to get up that early when you've gone out the night before, so drinking or eating out isn't the cause of it.
  • mj2007- thank you .. I pm'd you!!

torito- it sounds like that's just how your body works. I ALWAYS go up the week before my period no matter what I do. It's always exactly two pounds, never even off by an ounce. That's just my body. It sounds like you're in the same boat. But, you're loosing weight every week and thats what matters so keep it up!!