Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2002, 08:28 AM   #61  

Good morning all! I am just about to try my one mile Walk Away the Pounds DVD for the first time. I am going to try and do it at least 4 times this week.

Fran-
I was very suprised when he asked! We have been together for 4 years, so I was expecting it sometime, but not on my birthday...maybe Chrismtas or New Years. I did not cry until I got home and started calling friends.

I am very excited but I do not know where to begin with planning a wedding! I really want to get married in Sept or Oct, so we have to decide if we want to wait one year or two. I am leaning towards two, because I think I can be much closer to goal in a year or year and a half and then start dress shopping. AH...we will see.

Erin-
I will did out my LAWL cookbook this afternoon or this evening (while matt is in class) and post a few more recipes.
Old 09-24-2002, 08:56 AM   #62  
LAWL Center Manager

Talking Congrats Marcie!!

Marcie -

Congratulations! That is sooooo wonderful!

Marriage is a beautiful thing - you'll love it! I wish you all the best. You have many exciting days ahead of you!

Well, my husband doesn't want me to pay more money to LAWL. It would only be $7/week, but I will still need to pay $77. I've been looking at Weight Watchers, and this would cover a lot more territory with them. I'm thinking about doing the on-line Winning Points System Program while on maintenance. This way, I won't have to go to the meetings, and I can mix the two programs together. That same $77 dollars will get me about 2 months with WW.
Decisions...decisions...
Old 09-24-2002, 09:11 AM   #63  

Ok...so I just finished the one mile WATP walk. Geez...it is more of a work out than I though it would be. I think it is much better than hitting the pavement in the neighborhood. I am going to do the one mile for a week or two and then when it gets easy switch to the two mile.

Thanks to whoever suggested Leslie's tapes! I really like it!
Old 09-24-2002, 03:19 PM   #64  

Hi all!

Joy congrats on the weightloss!

Jibbelle- CONGRATS! The first thing that I said when I read that your BF proposed to you, was "aw that's so sweet!"lol It really is and it sounded so romantic! LS-WATP is great, i'm glad your enjoying it. How many miles do you do?

Fran- congrats on your weightloss!

er130- I know when the scale goes up how frustrating it can be, maybe it's water?

Kathy
184/158.6/120 or 130
Old 09-24-2002, 03:57 PM   #65  

I just started today with the one mile...I will ramp it up from there.
Old 09-25-2002, 09:38 AM   #66  

Good Morning,

Just back from weigh-in and I don't have good news. I'm up 1.2# from Mon! I am so mad, but I did have a hero and candy bar yesterday and a bag of chips the day before. So it's due time the scale shows my cheatin ways. lol

Jibbelle- do you order from collagevideo.com ? They have tons of Lesile tapes, older and brand new!

Well, have a great morning everyone, i'll check in later.....

Kathy
184/159.8/120 or 130
Old 09-25-2002, 11:02 AM   #67  

I ordered this one from Best Best.com. It was only 9.99 for the DVD. I will take a look at collagevideo when I get bored with this one!
Old 09-25-2002, 11:23 AM   #68  

Collage has listings of all video's any kind of workout and lot of stuff that doesn't get released in store catalogs. Check them out soon. Congrats on your workout lady! I did mines yesterday, only 30mins, I was feeling tired. Must've been from all that bread I ate. lol

Kathy
Old 09-25-2002, 12:30 PM   #69  

I am just doing 20 min a day this week...the one mile walk. I am probably going to do the same next week. Maybe the following week I will try the 2 mile....I am guessing it is twice as long. : )
Old 09-26-2002, 12:38 PM   #70  

Hi all,

I'm pretty bummed today. I did an unoffical weighin at my center today and i'm up 4#! I know my "friend" is just around the corner but I hate seeing the scale go up and I can't seem to stop snacking!

How's everyone else doing?

Diane- did you order Cathe's Ab hits and CXT ub? it's next on my list after I order the Intensity series. I'm so happy!

Jibbelle- How is LS working ya out? Ok? Have you seen any of her informericals?

Kathy
158.6 9/23
162.0 9/26
120 or 130 goal
Old 09-26-2002, 05:04 PM   #71  

Kathy-
You get weigh ins like that on occassion....they are usually kind of bogus. Either water or what you were wearing, the time of day, or the scale. I have been back down at a normal weight 24 hours later. Hang in there!!

I like the tape so far. I have done it three days in a row now. SO far so good. I have not seen any infomercials.

Last edited by Jibbelle; 09-26-2002 at 05:07 PM.
Old 09-26-2002, 05:27 PM   #72  

Hi Everyone:
I have been having a very buzy week. I've been up and down staying OP. Today was not such a good day. I think I could have one thing then it leads to another.
Kathy I pre-ordered the Dvd's of ab hits and the step dvd. I even received the replacement of ab hits the other day. ctx I already had on the express set. ab hits I really like I use alot with the firm tapes that do not have any ab work.
I recently order the new christy taylor step and aerobics dvd. I am finding that she grows on me. When I first ordered her tapes I found them hard to follow and gave them away. I like the modifyers that she has in the back I get a little dizzy with all the turns so I do not do many of them. I hope you are feeling better.
Marcie do you know anything about Leslie's audio tapes, I was wondering if any of them use weights?
Diane
Old 09-26-2002, 05:57 PM   #73  

Audio Tapes? I do not know anything about them.

I have had a really low point day today, so I am going to dairy queen for a small chocolate sunday! what a treat!
Old 09-27-2002, 02:17 PM   #74  

Morning ladies!

I did an official weigh in today and i'm down .8 from yesterday. I know my monthly friend is on her way so i'm not even going to sweat my weigh ins for the next week or so, cause i'm sure it will be up and down most days.

Jibbelle- enjoy icecream, sounds delicious!

Diane- I find Christi to confusing. I just can't seem to get into her. I also bought SH and swapped it. I am just not coordinated enough for her. I'm sure i'll give her another chance in the future. Did you hear about Karen Voights new tapes? She has a new circuit one that I want to get. Lately I haven't been too crazy about the new video's coming out. Could it be possible that we have enough tapes? lol

Kathy
184/161.2/120 or 130
Old 09-27-2002, 06:53 PM   #75  

Hi Girls,
how was everyone's week? Mine was good. I was very busy. Worked a lot this week and I am exhausted
So tonight is a slow night although I have a meeting to go to at 7:30
Tomorrow is weigh in. I worked out 4x this week. We'll see how it goes. I am being patient.

Jibelle- good Luck tomorrow. I am sure you'll do great. The WATP tapes are greta. I actually did the 3 mile on Tuesday. I was dying!!!!!!!!!

Kit- That time of the month you will go up but next week if you keep up on your plan, drink lots of water. It will go!!

Well see ya,

Fran
Closed Thread