3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   LA Weight Loss (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss-171/)
-   -   Okay--Maintaining goes down hill at month 29. (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss/192995-okay-maintaining-goes-down-hill-month-29-a.html)

marzbe 02-01-2010 08:48 PM

Okay--Maintaining goes down hill at month 29.

That's it. I maintained beautifully for my first 2 years. Then guess what happened I hit the 2 year mark and I got lazy. So now with pants starting to get tight, I'm doing it from the beginning.

Thank goodness I remembered my 3FC password. I know I'm in the right place for the cheering and support that I need.

:cheer3::cheer2::cheer3::cheer2::cheer3:

JLem311 02-02-2010 08:21 AM

hey megan!!! good to see you!

Repo girl 02-02-2010 09:34 AM

Hi Megan!

marzbe 02-02-2010 07:49 PM

It's all about catching up now. Congrats on the new baby Jillian.

I've admitted I needed a kick out of the complacency of the last few months. I'm not even worried about dropping any weight, my body needs to go back on track. When I went back to not being able to function before 3 cups of coffee I knew I was ready for an overhaul.

Kimphin 02-03-2010 08:30 AM

Hi Megan - Saying welcome back seems wrong, 'cuz I'm sure you would rather not be back here - but it is good to hear from you!

Mama Nicole 02-03-2010 09:58 AM

Hey Megan :) Welcome back. There are still quite a few of us who have never evwen made it to goal (ME, ME, ME), but we are all still fighitng. I think the fight is never over.........and we just have to accept that we have to ALWAYS do the work to be and stay healthy. It is good to have you back :)
XOXO

BarbaraB 02-09-2010 06:06 PM

Megan, I think we all need a kick for motivation from time to time. You did really great to maintain for so long. Its good to see you back. I'm sure those pants will be feeling looser in no time at all.

Nicole, I love your exercise ticker.

marzbe 02-09-2010 07:53 PM

It's the weekends that are killing me. But I've been attempting to be better. All week, I'm fine. Dinner out Friday and Saturday can kill me.

Now, a week back on it, I'm getting there. I totally had no clue how much I was overdoing my portions when it came to my starches.

mj2007 02-10-2010 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marzbe (Post 3144475)
It's the weekends that are killing me. But I've been attempting to be better. All week, I'm fine. Dinner out Friday and Saturday can kill me.

Now, a week back on it, I'm getting there. I totally had no clue how much I was overdoing my portions when it came to my starches.

Hi Megan

If you dine out...eat veggies and protein as much as you want but no starch ( or very little starch).That way you can still lose or maintain...but not gain.I have discovered that it is not as much food as the combination of different food that can cause weight gain. That is the reason Fast food can never be healthy...because no matter how many grilled entree they serve, it always comes with sides of fries or salad with cheese and croutons.

juliemarie 02-10-2010 03:12 PM

Applebee's and Macaroni Grill have great LAWL friendly options

marzbe 02-11-2010 08:35 PM

I used to be good with being on top of keeping up with menus. Then the wine found me. :o Complaceny just happens.

I can't believe how big Josie's gotten from the avatar. What is she like 14 now?