Intuitive Eating Question

• I have done a plan similar to this years ago called The Weigh Down Workshop by Gwen Shamblin. My question is was there a book you read or is there a plan you follow or do you just use common sense? I had pretty good success by listening to my body - I just let other things take over. It was hard for me to eat only when I was hungry when my husband and two kids seem to have to eat on a schedule. They're older now & I'm ready to try this again.
  • Hi going2dabeach There is a book Intuitive Eating by co-authors Evelyn Tribole and Elyse Resch. I think there may be others, but this is what many of us have read and go by.
  • I am reading Thin Within by Judy Halliday, R.N. and Authur Halliday, M.D. but I also want to get the book Intuitive Eating. I also have both of Gwen Shamblins Books and her audio cassettes. I want to soak in all the information about this way of eating that I can. I wish you the best!!!
  • There are quite a few books that address a similar approach. We have an Intuitive Eating chat thread, but we're not strict about the book. We love all ideas and input