Old 07-18-2010, 07:32 PM   #16  

I don't know about LAWL centers in other states, but I do know that there are 3 LAWL centers in the Knoxville, TN area. I still hear the commercials on radio and I get their mailings when they are having specials.
fit40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 10:06 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 212/194/160

Height: 5'6"

This is a thread specific to the LAWL Plateau Breaker.

Moving right along, I will say that the Plateau Breaker is not worth any amount of money. I hate to be indelicate, but by Day 4, I was so "irregular" that I couldn't tell if I had lost weight or not. The evening "cleanse" drink packet obviously did not work as it was supposed to. So the only packet that was worth anything was the breakfast drink. The lunch drink tasted horrible, and the dinner packet did nothing.

Twenty-five bucks down the drain.
TracyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 10:08 PM   #18  

I apologize, fit40. I did not turn to the second page of posts. My last post was directed towards the guy with one post who was talking about a whole different diet.
Old 07-26-2010, 10:04 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 224/223/170

Height: 66

So what is the diet part of the Plateau buster? I thought the snacks and stuff were a scam when i went, but I'd win some now and then with the incentive programs and they were ok... What is the food list you can choose from? i would agree that its probably the lighter foods that help the weight loss and not the drinks, especially if they are gross and bitter. Thanks for the info!
jetgirl1313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 04:27 PM   #20  

Depending on how much you weigh, you'd get 2 or 3 proteins, starches and fruits, no dairy plus a couple of L.A. Lites. The protein servings were limited to chicken, turkey and fish and were 4 ounces apiece. There were also some vegetarian protein selections. There were very few choices for the other categories as well.

I think the plateau breaker I got from my center years ago was much better, where you stuck with poultry or fish, berries or citrus and kept starch servings to bread and crackers (no corn, rice or potatoes) for five days, but otherwise followed the colored plan.

I miss having a center to go to.
Old 11-15-2010, 08:40 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 162/151/140

Default More centers still open...found one in Fargo

So glad I found your site! I was going to try the "Holiday Diet" but didn't want to waste the money on the "Take-off" or bars since I've found substitutes, unfortunately I had no idea what the "rapid diet" was or the "plateau breaker". I was used to the old colored plans and now after reading the plateau breaker diet, it's so restricted, I'm not sure it's even doable? I can handle the Take-Off and love it but this seems a little crazy. And these drink mixes? If this does work, and the drinks somehow help, I will be looking for a substitute for sure, way too expensive!

For those interested in the counseling etc, the Fargo center was really nice and offered to do everything over the phone and shipped only the products I needed to me, received them right away. I also was a huge fan of the carb enders and FB500 so I decided to try their new replacement.
gma29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 07:50 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 182/ticker/130 145 hlthy bmi

Height: 5'4"

What is color plan?
puneri is offline   Reply With Quote