New to the forum but not Fat Smashing!

• Hi everyone! I am on my probably 6th time on Fat smashers! I always start out great, have success at weight loss then I get bored and fall back into old habits

I have about 20 pounds to lose and with all the new recipes that I see here I hope to stay on this for a lot longer and even move off of phase 1 for once.

Last year was my longest time fat smashing... from August to November and I never was comfortable enough to move off of the first phase because I was afraid I would quit.

The worst part about me and dieting is I am either REALLY healthy or REALLY bad!
  • Welcome Kristen, 3 chicks is a great place to be if you want to lose weight and make friends at the same time.
    I also have tried FS countless times and never have been able to stick with it. However saying that, I KNOW this works, I just know it. So I keep trying over and over again.
    My problem is I tend to focus and obsess on it more than need be, if I would plan my meals, enjoy my choices it would be easier. So I am going to try again soon.
    Again Welcome.
  • Hi Karen! You know that is the part that frustrates me the most about myself, I know for a fact that this works because I lost 30 pounds on it from August to November but yet I sit here and complain about my weight when I have a great solution right at my fingertips!

I am just so sick and tired of having to worry about what I eat because I know if I am not careful and have a cheat here and there I will go completely off the plan!

Good luck when you start it up again! The first few days are so rough.
  • one day at a time, one meal at a time. it can be done.
    i need to not think, just plan and eat.
    keep it as simple as I can.