3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   LA Weight Loss (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss-171/)
-   -   Friends and Losers August 24th-30th (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss/179971-friends-losers-august-24th-30th.html)

sweetandspicy 08-24-2009 09:10 AM

Friends and Losers August 24th-30th

Good Monday Morning to you all!!! I just could not wait to report that according to the BMI Charts I am not longer Obese just over weight. I know that may not seem like much but when I log on to Dailyplate to calculate my calories, I have a chart that shows my weight loss and today when I looked my BMI had changed. So I am happy with that. I did not eat well this last week mainly due to TOM but I did somehow manage to loose one pound. However I am feeling particularly heafty today so that bad week is slowly catching up with me. It still amazes me that the fat always catches up with me. I am back on plan today eventhough I grabbed my husbands container and not mine I am still only eating the veggies and beef. That potato will haunt me though.

Exercise has also been few and far between but I did manage to finish day 3 of level 3 of the shred so that is something. I have got to get back on track!!!

Have a great day!!!!!:carrot:

JerseyMadchen 08-24-2009 10:24 AM

Morning Amy!! That's sooo Awesome!!! COngrats!!

Morning guys!

Not much going on this week, still looking for a job. Am coming down with what my husband had last week, sore throat and all. Yey. At least I'll get it out of the way by Saturday when we go to the BEACH!!!!

chiquita623 08-24-2009 10:43 AM

Good Morning AmyM and JerseyAmy. And to whoever else shows up on this board later.

Congrats Amy on the BMI. That has to make you feel good about yourself!!

Not much new to report with me. Went to the zoo with 5 of the grandkids over the weekend. Walked a ton. My feet were burning by the time we got done. But it was a beautiful day and it really didn't hurt me to walk!! Didn't do much yesterday but laundry and stuff so that I don't have to do much this week after work.

Just wanted to pop in and say hi to everyone. I'll be back later. Be good to yourselves today. You deserve it.

BarbaraB 08-24-2009 12:29 PM

I got up this morning and did the Shred. I definitely felt that!

Clanori 08-24-2009 12:39 PM

Had a great weekend.Hubby took me to Rocky Ford.Came home with over 300 pounds of veggies.Made 60 jars of salsa yesterday.Will work on spaghetti sauce tonight.I love canning my own food then I know what go's into it.It is also lower in calories because I can control the sugar in it.I am also excited I lost 2 pounds this week.Hope everyone is having a great week.

JerseyMadchen 08-24-2009 01:12 PM

So, day #1 of OP for me... and I am getting sick which is making it difficult. I am sucking on a Ricola right now, trying to get my water in, and cleaning the place. My brother's girlfriend is visiting on Tuesday or Wednesday and my Mom is coming Friday, so I've been cleaning!!

I found a chart for walking from a WW magazine that I am going to use for te next 8 weeks. I like structure and such, so this is ideal for me. It starts out with walking1/2 mile in 10 minutes, with 4.5 miles walked in the first week, up to like 8-9 miles at the end. I am excited to start it and to continue with it next week at the beach.

Back to cleaning!

Mama Nicole 08-24-2009 01:45 PM

Good day friends,
AmyM.......congrats on the loss and the workout. You ARE back on track....no need to worry. You have had a steady trend of losing, so don't get down about it now......each day is new, and so far, you are already kicking a$$ :) Be proud of yourself :)

WTG JerseyAmy.....let us know how the walking goes.....and what a fab attitude you have today. I hope you feel better soon.l

Laurie....how fun to take the kids to the zoo. It is so enjoyable to me to see their faces light up at such smple things.

Barbara......WTG on the Shred. I haven't done mine yet today, but I will......I have to doubt. It's just that time thing for me. I do think I will try to get up early tomorrow and get it out of the way first thing.

Lori......congrats on your loss as well. What a great start to the week, ladies.

Well, I have been doing really good with eating healthy and working out..but I am still without a sclae. I may buy one this weekend, but it is kind of nice not having one.........well, not really......but kinda........anyway, I am quite curious to see how I have done lb wise........but I won't really know for sure, as I don't have a starting WI for a new sclae.....but we'll see.

Ok, have to change the laudry, and try not to take a nap....ha ha ha.
XOXO

chiquita623 08-24-2009 01:59 PM

Ohhhhhhhhhh - a nap. Sounds like bliss to me!!

Kristinx 08-24-2009 02:00 PM

Hi everyone, I'm around, sticking to plan on weekdays anyway..weekends have been a frenzy of family get-togethers, camping etc...and then now I get into all this going away for work stuff what with strategic planning for next year so I am doing what I can when I can and trying not to stress too much on the off days! We had a small hurricane hit up here yesterday..no major damage so it was fun! Made for some nice surfing waves anyway!
Still getting some walks in for exercise, but that's the extent of it.

Amy, do you know where I can find that walking program? I'd like to get some structure to my walking routine too!

Kimphin 08-24-2009 02:45 PM

Please stop mentioning naps. I've been at work since 5am, and I have class from 7-10:30PM tonight. I would commit sins for a nap.

chiquita623 08-24-2009 02:54 PM

Nicole started it Kim.

JerseyMadchen 08-24-2009 03:58 PM

Kristin- It was in an old WW magazine, but I will type it up in excel and send it to you. You can format it to your liking....

JerseyMadchen 08-24-2009 04:00 PM

So, I have been thinking... why don't we start a COD thread? We're just as good as the counselors there! Actually we're better! We are understanding of each other, yet know what we're supposed to be doing.

I am big on structure like I said earlier, and I LOVE excel. I could make up a template for each of us...

Just an idea, let me know what you guys think!

Mama Nicole 08-24-2009 04:02 PM

Ok, ok, I'm awake.....dang!!!! One of the very few, tiny perks my job has. Every now and then, the planets align in such a way that the baby is sleeping and the boy is tired enough to lay down with me. And mind you, it is not always the most relaxing type of nap......today it entailed several ..perfectly timed toe nudges to the tummy. They weren't painful......just enough to wake me :) But I will admit.......it still felt pretty good......and I must have needed it, cuz I even dreamt. :) I think all employers should give their workers a half hour nap and a 10 minute snack time each day......people would be much more porductive .

chiquita623 08-24-2009 04:16 PM

Nicole - don't you just love how I blamed it all on you???? I know my employer would frown on me taking a nap daily. Darn.