Old 05-28-2010, 11:21 AM   #31  
[url=http://www.3fatchick

S/C/G: 172/160/135

Height: 5'7

Haha, sorry MJ.. I just saw the posts about the other bars. You are doing so awesome with your goals, is there anything you can share with me to let me know how you are doing it and keeping yourself motivated enough to lose all of that weight?
nicholeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 10:52 AM   #32  
Yoga-addict

Height: 5'2''

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholeg View Post
Haha, sorry MJ.. I just saw the posts about the other bars. You are doing so awesome with your goals, is there anything you can share with me to let me know how you are doing it and keeping yourself motivated enough to lose all of that weight?
Hi! Thanks for the nice words!It doesn't really have to be hard work if you make it a lifestyle. As for example...I got hooked on to the 72% dark chocolate...now you can give me all the chocolates and candies in the world and I wouldn't be tempted.Similarly...once you adapt to a low sodium and more herbs kinda food, your desire to eat out goes away because everything tastes so strong and salty! Also "moderation" is the key...you gotta learn when to say "NO". You can occasionally enjoy treats but balance it out next few days.I would suggest two really really good reads if you want to learn all the tricks
1) French women don't get Fat- Michelle Giuliano
2)Master your Metabolism- Jillian Michaels

Good luck!
mj2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 05:00 AM   #33  

Quote:
Originally Posted by mj2007 View Post
Hi Cathy
In my last post i mentioned the Kiju juice boxes.I think it is a Canadian product .Awesome taste...calories are equivalent to 1 cup Kiju =(1/2 cup TO-juice+ 1/2 water). Therefore you do not have to dilute it. You can find them in the Organic food section of RCS.The R.W.Knudsen Morning blend is not available in Canada i think...the other R.W Knudsen juice that I found in Superstore, I didnt like much and some of them are pricier than Kiju juice. Again...those Knudsen juices vary in calories etc...some have 110 cal/250 ml and some have 170 cal/250ml. Therefore you have to dilute or drink concentrated accordingly.

You can follow takeoff juice guideline to decide what you should do:

LA Takeoff juice( 125ml juice+ 125 ml water= 250 ml drink)
Calories : 100
Fat : 0 g
Cholesterol : 0 mg
Sodium : 10 mg
Carb : 25 g
Sugar : 22g
Protein : 1g
Vit A : 0%
Vit C : 80%
Calcium : 0%
Iron : 2%
Hi MJ - Thank you for the information you share on here. It's been a while since I have done the LAWL TO. I have forgotten what you are able to eat and how much of it. Can you please share that info with me? Also about the Take off Juice - How much of it do you have to drink a day?> I thought it was a liter - 500 ml of juice + 500 ml of water? is this right? I noticed you referred to 250 ml on your previous posts - but some how that seems to little for a whole day... other sites have referred to drinking 32 oz/ day - so Please confirm the amount..... thank you very much - i have been off the wagon for a while and want to get back. Thank you Okeole in Vancouver
Okeole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 12:20 PM   #34  
Yoga-addict

Height: 5'2''

It is actually quite simple. You have to drink 1 serving of juice ( 100-120 Cal) 4 times a day.Therefore...400-480 cal per day comes from juice.

The LA TO juice is 1 serving = 125ml ( 100 cal) and you have to dilute it by a adding 125 ml water. Because water is 0 cal...you get a 250 ml/8 oz drink per 100 cal.This you drink 4 times...therefore 32 oz.

Some juices, eg. Kiju juice boxes are only 100 cal per 250 ml/8 oz box. Therefore there is no need to add water.So whatever juice you drink...whether you dilute or not shoot for 100-120 cal per serving.

Good luck!
mj2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 02:03 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 188/188/160

Height: 5 6'

hi
i was looking for a substitut for the take off, i used to be a memeber at LA a couple years ago now since giving birth twice in the last 2 years, i have at least 20lbs to loose, and i was wondering if anyone has the menu whats suppose to be eat for those 2 days detox..i have forgotten
and i am ready to start!
thanx
neebeesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 11:07 AM   #36  
LYSA

S/C/G: 163/130.5/125

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by neebeesh View Post
hi
i was looking for a substitut for the take off, i used to be a memeber at LA a couple years ago now since giving birth twice in the last 2 years, i have at least 20lbs to loose, and i was wondering if anyone has the menu whats suppose to be eat for those 2 days detox..i have forgotten
and i am ready to start!
thanx
Hi,
theres a newbies thread on here....try searching 'lawl newbies'
and it'll give you everything you ever wanted to know about the TO 2 day plan!

hope this helps...it sure helped me last week when I started! cheers.
lysa25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 11:14 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

Hi, is anyone checking in who is actually going to the clinics? I am finding the pro and con testimonials on here very conflicting. I would like to get some feedback from someone who actually joined, particularly in Canada.
Thanks,
Pat
patns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 09:51 PM   #38  
LYSA

S/C/G: 163/130.5/125

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by patns View Post
Hi, is anyone checking in who is actually going to the clinics? I am finding the pro and con testimonials on here very conflicting. I would like to get some feedback from someone who actually joined, particularly in Canada.
Thanks,
Pat
Hi Pat,

I was going to a clinic here in Victoria, BC....I LOVED the program.....really works....but then one day I went for my weigh in and the doors were locked and they shut-down....I went with them for probably 6 months....I dont know if I can help....but if you have any questions....ask away.
lysa25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 11:07 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

Thanks, I think I am figuring it out. I found Luna bars at Superstore, but then found them at walmart for much less.

The centres in Edmonton are still open but I live a ways out of the city and don't want to be driving in so much.
patns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 03:39 PM   #40  

Will have to check my local store and see if they carry them. thanks for the info
jalmgiven is offline   Reply With Quote