3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > General Diet Plans and Questions > LA Weight Loss

Old 09-02-2009, 04:59 PM   #31

S/C/G: 175/135/125

Height: 5'2"

It's really going to be tough this weekend....camping....oh, marshmallows...why do you have to be so bad! We'll see how it goes!
Old 09-03-2009, 12:59 AM   #32

S/C/G: 158/142/at or below 135 lbs.

Height: 5'5"

Man, I love marshmallows!

Stay strong, Liz. Hopefully you can get in one of your great runs or a hike. Have fun!

Eat clean -- I've been primal/paleo since May 2010 Click here for more on how I feel.
Move everyday-- options - walking, biking, dvds - Jillian Michael's, pilates, or yoga
Get plenty of sleep - everything else will be easier when I do this![/COLOR]
walking2lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 08:47 AM   #33

S/C/G: 158/142/at or below 135 lbs.

Height: 5'5"

I changed my ticker to reflect loss.

Day 4, Cycle 2.

Onward!! Have a good day, ladies!

Eat clean -- I've been primal/paleo since May 2010 Click here for more on how I feel.
Move everyday-- options - walking, biking, dvds - Jillian Michael's, pilates, or yoga
Get plenty of sleep - everything else will be easier when I do this![/COLOR]
walking2lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 08:46 AM   #34

S/C/G: 292/246/170

Height: 5'5

congratz LadyTK...and walkingtolose !!!!

Even tho my day 9 was yesterday i'm pushin for a couple of more days in phase 1... unfortunately we have people here for the weekend so I couldn't get the scale out and weigh in...Keep going ladies, your such inspiration.
SmileyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 11:48 PM   #35

S/C/G: 175/135/125

Height: 5'2"

Well, I made it to Phase 2; I cheated once with a smore...ate healthy the entire camping trip until check out...went in the store to turn in gate key and got an ice-cream sandwich!!! Day 1 of P2 and I blew it! But then I got home and realized why I "had" to have that chocolate ice-cream..yep, that TOM!!!! So, I picked myself up and ran 4 miles last night and it was the best, most therapeutic run ever! I'm back on track and am holding steady at 135...lost a total of 6 pounds on P1. We'll see how P2 goes....what's with no Peanut butter on P2? I thought it was listed under the snack section for this phase?
Old 09-08-2009, 11:59 AM   #36

S/C/G: 233/223/175

Height: 5'11"

Good day Ladies....

SO! Labor Day weekend was great all the way up until Yesterday..LOL Cookouts are never a good thing to do on a diet. I know I ate entirely too much. I had a piece of cake, 2 small pieces of grilled steak, a hot dog with the bun and a rib and it was all soooooooooooooo good. But after it was all said and done I drank some dieter's tea and completed cleansing this morning. So now its back on the wagon.

The summer is done, no more cookouts and no more food holidays till Thanksgiving..LOL I should be ok.

Have a great day ladies!!
Lady TK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 12:20 PM   #37
I luv my curves

S/C/G: 255/ticker/180

Height: 5'1 3/4

Hello ladies this weekend was the worst even though I didnt start the diet Ive been doing my own healthy was of eating and over the weekend I pigged out lol

Im starting phase one today and so far Ive done ok. I need to visit the grocery store again though to pick up more salad. So next wednesday will be the end of my detox Ill keep you guys posted. Wish me luck!

GOALS
1- 203 back to low
2- 199 - Most important goal!!
3- 180- FINAL Goal/Re-evaluation

"Believe in yourself"
Matilda08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 03:46 PM   #38

S/C/G: 225/ticker/158

Height: 5ft 7in

Hi ladies.......I made it through the weekend and I did pretty good. I didn't stick exactly to the plan b/c I was out and about for most of the weekend, but I made mostly good choices in spite of that......I'm now on Day 2 of Cycle 2 and feeling very motivated. I lost 4 lbs. on cycle 1, and my goal is to be out of the 190s by this time next week (even if I'm at 189.9 ..........Good luck to all of you and keep working hard!