Old 08-04-2009, 07:39 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 137.5/137.5/125

Height: 5'4''

Default Starting Again!!! Questions about plans?

Good Morning Everyone!

I am starting the plan again!!!! I went on vacation in February and I was happy with my weight, but since then I have put on ten pounds. I want them gone! I am in a wedding in about a month and I am starting a new job in September!

When I first started what seems like ions ago, I was on the gold plan. This time around I am not planning to use the lites, which I believe would be the purple plan. What if I am working out at the gym 5 - 6 days a week for at least an hour each day? What plan should I be using?

Thanks for everyone's help!

Heather
Heather5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 01:58 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 207/?/160

Height: 5'8"

Heather you could try the Blue plan. Which is the gold plan with an additional half a protein and starch, but I believe it also includes lites.
BarbaraB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 08:55 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 137.5/137.5/125

Height: 5'4''

Hi Barb!

Thanks for the help! I think I am going to give the blue plan a try without the lites. The information that I have shows Red, Blue, Purple, Gold, then Green. I always thought that you went up a plan if you weren't using lites. The purple plan is the one above Gold and the only thing difference is one more veggie. I can't imagine that only one more veggie is enough food if I am at the gym at least 5 hours a week.

If after a week or two I am not seeing any difference, then I will switch.

Thanks again!
Heather
Heather5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 09:04 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 207/?/160

Height: 5'8"

Actually the difference between gold and purple is the serving size of the proteins. On purple it is about 8oz of chicken, but gold it would be 6.

Blue has the Gold serving sizes, but allows more servings. So really the difference between Purple and Blue is really about one starch... as the half protein serving is about equivalent to the larger ones... or close... I guess if you only ate chicken 2.5 servings equals 15 ounces on blue and the 2 larger servings on purple is 16 oz... so pretty close.
BarbaraB is offline   Reply With Quote