Old 07-27-2009, 08:14 AM   #1  
DixieChick

S/C/G: 175/150/140

Height: 5'7"

Default Losers and Friends July 27 - 2 August

Good Morning All.

I had a POP Weekend and made it through both days of TO without any cheats. Not much of a WL from it though. Not real happy about it.

Last edited by aguerin; 07-27-2009 at 08:16 AM.
aguerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 09:14 AM   #2  
WonderWoman

Height: 5'5 and a half!

morning all. i'm done with day 8 of the 30 day shred..i even worked out on saturday and sunday. very proud of myself for doing this for 30 days in a row. i took my measurements last night and can't wait to take them again after the whole 30 days.

DD's bday party went great, and i'm still exhausted from the weekend.

here's a link to a bunch of my baking pictures. the aquarium cake that i made this weekend is in there.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...4&l=5f2fe50f92

be back later, hope everyone has a good day.
JLem311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 09:30 AM   #3  

Height: 5'6

Morning all. I was away for the weekend, and though not POP we didn't really eat much so that's something I guess! Last week before TOM begins so hopefully I'll get a loss this week!
Kristinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 10:56 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 220/220/175

Height: 5'-8"

Good Monday Morning to you all. My MIL is doing much better and I want to thank everyone again for the kind words. she may even get to go home tomorrow but I am worried she will not follow doctors advice and end up back in the hospital. I did loose one pound this week, which was a little disappointing with all the exercise I have been doing hopefully I will get better results in the weeks to come. I had a bad weekend foodwise as we were in and out of the hospital all weekend and ate out twice. I thought I made good choice but after reviewing my calorie intake I did not do as well as I thought. I will try to make up for it the rest of the week. School starts back in one week and I am very excited about that. My MIL was our main babysitter and the past 2 weeks and this week has been a lot of driving on my part distributing our bunch here and there as 5 boys are too many for most to handle. I also am very organized and love the stucture that the school year brings to our family.

Jillian- I completed Day 8 last night. I was actually suprised at how quickly the 20 minutes went by and how much better I am at each exercise. I still cant do all the push ups the advanced way but other than that I think I am on track. I am getting nervous about level 2 which I will start Wednesday.

KristinX- good job on eating well over the weekend that is always my weakest time. Tom hit me this past Thursday so I am blaming some of my cravings and lack of weight loss on that.

Amy- I never show a big loss directly after take off but usually do well if I weigh a couple of days after (2 or 3 days) takeoff.

Nicole- Glad you bought the Shred maybe you and your daughter could do it together.
sweetandspicy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 02:50 PM   #5  
Joan

S/C/G: 180/169/155

Height: 5"8

Back from vacation. Vegas was fun. We went and saw David Copperfield. Did some shopping but I am not happy with my figure so shopping wasn't my favorite. We did tons of walking. The hotels are amazing! Then when we got back, we went to the lake for a few days and did lots of boating. I love watching my kids tube and ski. I just ride in the boat and tan!
I didn't eat very well on vacation and I misplaced my cleanse that I wanted to do so now I have to figure out where I placed it.
I am going to really eat properly this week. I put on two pounds while on vacation. It seems so easy to put on, its just terrible.
Anyways, I am back on track today!

Jillian- wicked cakes! Hope your doing okay.

Well I gotta run, lots of work to catch up on! I'll catch up later

Joan
Hoochie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 03:17 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 207/?/160

Height: 5'8"

Hi all your shredders, I think I'll go and buy this shred thing too.

I've decided to go back to my beloved BLUE LAWL plan. I was counting calories there and feeling more and more like I was about to slip.... that white knuckling feeling. I've lost two of the 3 pounds that I gained, and after last weekends exercise festival all I got for my efforts was massive hunger and up 3 pounds.... Anyway... we'll see... this has worked for me in the past all I need to do is measure things carefully.
BarbaraB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 03:29 PM   #7  
Laurie

Height: 5'8"

Hi Everyone. Hope you all had a great weekend. I went for a couple of bicycle rides around the lake. Think it was 2.5 each time so I guess that's not too bad. Planted some things around the shed we built and tried to get the landscaping back under control. The weeds are taking over the driveway so I'm going to spray that tonight when I get home.

Jillian - I looked at your cakes. You are so talented. Hope things are going well with you.

Barbara - What is the blue plan? I don't ever remember seeing anything about that when I went to the COD before they closed.

Joan - Glad you enjoyed your vacation. It is just too easy to put the pounds back on isn't it??

Amy6 - Glad your MIL is doing better. Will keep her in my thoughts.

Kristen - You are rocking the smoke free life. Good for you!!

Dixie Amy - I haven't done a TO in forever. Maybe I should do one just to see if I can get things back on track.

Went to my GS's 8th birthday party yesterday. Had a super small piece of cake and only 1 tablespoon of ice cream. So I don't feel too badly about that. In reality I was ready to eat the whole cake and gallon of ice cream!! I need to work on my self control a little more when it comes to food and the things I like.

Better get some work done. Will be back later. Have a good afternoon.
chiquita623 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 07:08 PM   #8  
Amy

Hey guys,

Not much going on, just wanted to say hey.
JerseyMadchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 09:50 PM   #9  
Amy

Ok, dinner's out of the way and i have some time for personals!

Katie- how's the no carbs/no meat treating you? I think I would die without chicken!!

Nicole- I am so glad you joined the 30 Day club! Join our group on FB!

I was backto exercising today, but haven't been 100%OP. I was really let down last week with no loss of #s on the scale. I know I have lost inches ( I did measure myself!) and my jeans are looser, but I was really down.

I am trying to be happy with who I am now, am trying to work onmy self-esteem. All I do is obsess about my weight! AHH!!! I amso sick and tired of it. Funny thing is today I ate almost a whole bag of Chex Mix Turtle Mix. I will warn you....EVIL! It is sooo good. But as I was eatting it, I was racked with guilt! Seriously??!?!?!

Ugh! I am just going to start small. This week's goal is to get my 72oz of water in a day and get taking my vitamins daily. Next week is to make sure I have fruit and/or a veggie at every meal. All along I will continue my exercising too. We'll see!!

Hope you guys are having a great night!
JerseyMadchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 10:37 PM   #10  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Hey Barbara......if you haven't already purchased the Shred, and you can wait a few days, check out this link........nice price
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...uct_id=8744608
XOXO
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 12:24 AM   #11  

Happy Monday everyone! Hope you're off to a great start this week

It's hotter than hades here in Oregon....it's supposed to be 103 on Wednesday! Hubby and I are trading in that 103 in Portland for 107 in Vegas...our anniversary is later this week and he's taking me to see Rod Stewart in concert and we're going to Emeril's restaurant that night too. Now if I can just stay away from the cheesecake at the Carnegie Deli....lol....that stuff is lethal to my diet! Anyway, looks like my goal for this week is going to be to maintain. And to stay away from that cheesecake!
Luckybustert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 09:04 AM   #12  
DixieChick

S/C/G: 175/150/140

Good Morning All.

Suzanne: Nice Anniversary Present! I haven't been to Vegas in a few and would like to visit again.

Amy JereseyMadchen: The biggest thing to help me get back focused was logging my food. By doing so, you know what you have eaten and know what you still have left to eat for the day. Its kinda of like seeing your goal in front of you. Good Luck.

The 30 Day Shred sounds evil. But I am glad for all of you who are making your challenge on it. Congrats. I still have the biggest loser DVD from 2 years ago, that I have never used. Maybe I should get them out and try to get motivated.

Last edited by aguerin; 07-28-2009 at 09:31 AM.
aguerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 09:13 AM   #13  
WonderWoman

Height: 5'5 and a half!

morning all.
so i just got done with day 9 of the shred..and today decided to bump it up to level 2 instead of waiting until i was done with day 10. wow, it left me soooo sweaty! i actually enjoyed level 2 more than level 1. level 2 was alot more fun, i thought..(did i just say that?!) and made the time go by quicker.

anyways..that's my update for now. be back later.
JLem311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 09:36 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 220/220/175

Height: 5'-8"

Good Tuesday to you all!!

Hope everyone has a terriffic Tuesday!!!! My MIL got to go home late last night and is doing much better, she still has a long road of recovery ahead but the prognosis for now is positive. I went school supply shopping last night, I am amazed at how much we as parents have to provide as well as pay school fee's. With 5 in school it is quite a task and it took me and hour to write everyones names on the supplies and put them in individual bags. Luckily they all were at football except me and baby Andrew so it was easier than usually. Now I have to dig out all the clothes I have hidden this summer and get that part ready for school.

Jillian- I did level 1 day 9 last night and think I should have moved up to level 2 a few days ago. I did do all the advance moves last night and that was more challenging. I think I will move to level 2 tonight if I have the energy. When I start my DVd I have to make sure my 16 month old has his juice and a snack and distractions. Lately when I do the jump rope he jumps next to me.. so cute

Jersey Amy- I think that working on your self esteem is a wonderful first step and will help everything else fall into place.

Dixie Amy- I have done the Biggest Looser DVD's too and they are good work outs as well.

Last edited by sweetandspicy; 07-28-2009 at 09:50 AM.
sweetandspicy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 10:11 AM   #15  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Morning all!

Jersey Amy- I think that when you start getting too overboard worrying about your weight, you can make your whole life miserable. Good for you for recognizing that about yourself, and working to do something about it!

AmyM- I hear you on school stuff. We are on a much more limited budget than last year, and I have been sick to my stomach trying to figure out how to buy school clothes. Then my cousin, who lives in a resort town about 45 minutes from me, took me shopping at a thrift store where she lives. Turns out, the wealthy families there drop off tons of clothes each month that are very new and nice. They have a bag sale the last Saturday of each month where you can fill a trash bag with clothes for $8.00. We sorted through bins all afternoon, and I found enough nice stuff to set my kids for school, some with tags still on! A lot of jeans that I got for my son were Tommy Hilfiger or Levi brand. Anyways, I am way excited about my good deal, and that I can quit stressing about clothes. Now I only have to buy underwear and socks.

I have tons to do today, without much energy. I might have to lay around and read the new addition of Mother Earth news first, LOL. I stayed up until after 1:00 reading some of the funniest political satire I have ever seen.

Have a great day everyone!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote