July NSV

• Hey guys!

I want a thread for our "No Scale Victories" for the month of July.

I will start off with today.

My DH wanted to apologize for being a jerk and wanted to take me to Applebees. I TURNED IT DOWN!!!
  • I joined a boot camp and I am sticking to it! OMG! It is hard! biggest loser for real workouts! HA! 5 weeks long two days a week one hour sessions.
  • I ordered jeans in the next size down so that I would have a small goal to work toward. They got here and fit perfectly! I wasn't expecting them to fit for another 15 lbs. or so.
  • i can get a pair of my "big girl" pre-preg jeans on..they are super duper tight, but i can button them.
  • Yey!!!

SkinnyCow- is that a picture of you with Ruby!?!?!!! I LOVE HER!!!!

Cecilia- keep it up girl! YOu can do it!

Jillian- yey for smaller jeans!!

I have another one tonight! My husband wanted to take me out to dinner tonight too( he's DEFINITELY in the dog house) but I turned it down, went out ot the grocery store and made dinner instead!!
  • My DH wanted to go to Chipotle last night, but I talked him into stopping at the grocery store instead and I made spaghetti at home!

I alsomade it through day #1 of Jillian Michaels 30 Day SHred. OUCH!!
  • That is Ruby, isn't it?! I love her too!!!
  • Tonight marks 2 weeks since quitting smoking! I do have to confess that while drinking the other night I had a couple smokes....however...that was always what threw me off the wagon every other time I quit but I didn't let it this time...I had them that night, went to bed and haven't touched one since.
    And ready to get back on the weight loss wagon too!