new menu Rapid results

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hi!

Does anyone still go to the center here I know in Canada there are none but I have seen a ad for the new menu Rapid results menu it is suppose to help you lose more weight faster?? not sure does anyone have this info and would they please share if there are this new plan. I am currently on plan 3 thanks

Stacie
  • someone must have seen this ad on TV .. its the new menu plans they have for the la weight loss centers in the United States. Was hoping someone might have the info on this menu plan
  • i've seen the commercials and the center in my city is still open, but i don't go there anymore. sorry! wish i had some info too.
  • Is that like the express accelerated plan? Like Monday and Tuesday are "express" days...meant to accelerate weight loss. Not sure if that's what u mean
  • I had heard they were doing away with the numbered plans (not surprised, way too many people were complaining that their weight loss stopped when changed to the numbered plans) and were going to a plan that was more "a combination of the numbered and colored plans". I suspect this means they are returning to what worked.....I could be wrong, but what I think that means is that they are really going back to the colored plans but perhaps keeping the portion counts/sizes of the numbered plans so as to make it look "new" rather than admit the earlier change was a bad decision. I know other reasons (mainly sales tactics) have been credited with the company's demise, but it's also true that they changed from a formula that worked for the majority of their clients to one that was not nearly so effective and not too long thereafter went out of business in most areas. I believe there is a connection -- you don't "fix" what isn't broken! Oh well....that's just MY theory of the day....
  • I think you maybe right, when I went to the number plans I stopped losing weight I was on purple before I may need to go back to that plant to start my weightloss again..
  • That may work better for you. I've been back on the red plan since May 18th and so far I've lost 8.6 pounds.
  • WOW Suzanne thats awesome I think starting tomorrow I am going back on my purple plan and will give it a month and see how I am doing... as I have been stalled for so long it is getting me so frustrated...

Thanks
    Stacie
  • The rapid results plan is more like the colored plans I think as I was never on the colored plans. It wants you to break down your meals into 4 meals with 2 lites in between. The serving amounts are the same as the number plans. The addition is you can have 1/2 cup of frozen low fat yogurt twice a week as a dairy. 1/2 a potato, 1/3 cup whole grain rice or pasta, 1/2 sweet potato, 1/2 corn on cob all count as starches now and you can have them up to twice a week. lean Steak and lean ground beef 3 oz up to twice a week but not in the same day and 1/2 cup of v8 fusion light can count as a veggie again up to twice a week.

Hope this helps!!
  • AmyM thanks for the info what are the amounts of each that we can have So would I just follow the purple plan but take in to account the numbered servings?

Thanks
  • To the best of my knowledge the serving sizes are the same as on the numbered plans and my mom said the serving sizes are the same as the colored plans as well. I was never on a colored plan so I do not know. I did forget to say that you can also have 1/2 of cooked pumpkin twice a week as a starch. The new plan focus is on superfoods. Which most superfoods were already on plan. you can look up superfoods on the internet. but they are blueberries,pumplin,walnuts,turkey,salmon just to name a few. They are suppose to aide in loosing weight as well as the health benifits.
  • Thanks for all your help Amy I appreciate it...
  • I am curious where the LA Lite bars fit into the new plan.

I am heading back to LAWL on Monday morning and I have like 70 boxes of bars there already paid for!
  • Does anybody have additional combo information? I'm not at my first 20 pounds, so this combo selection wouldn't work for me. This would put me way over my daily food limit by 1 or 2 per food category.

And do you really have to eat all this food at once? You cannot space it out throughout the day? Thats different. Not Complaining, just trying to make sure I understand the rules and guidelines. This sounds like a buffet 4 times a day. LOL
  • Quote: I am curious where the LA Lite bars fit into the new plan.

I am heading back to LAWL on Monday morning and I have like 70 boxes of bars there already paid for!
    i'd be curious to know where the bars fit in as well.