Old 10-24-2012, 10:21 AM   #61  

Default Food lovers fat loss

Hi. For those wondering about this program it works. I have been on it for 6 weeks and have lost 4 inches off my thighs and waist. I am never hungry because you eat every 2-3 hours and my energy level is really increasing. And no, I don't work for the company. If you have doubts, go to the food lovers fat loss site and go to the community and read some of the blogs. You will find several of mine there.....smilin66
Smilin66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 11:00 PM   #62  

Default Food Lovers Fat Loss Diet

I have tried the Food Lovers Fat Loss Diet and have had some success. It is based on eating certain foods together and eating every 2-3 hrs. For me it is just hard to get used to eating every few hours. But while I stuck with it I was losing weight and without excercise. Which excercise obviously helps to speed things along.
arinaldi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 08:14 AM   #63  

S/C/G: 292

Height: 5'4"

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamiToo View Post
A friend of mine ordered it and since she wanted my sister and I to join her in this program, I was able to borrow it and read through the program.

Here's what I thought:

First of all, part of the sales pitch is to eat all of your favorite foods while losing weight. Go to your favorite restaurants and eat your favorite foods while shedding pounds! BUT if you read the program, they really say to eat MODIFIED recipes. And at restaurants, ask for no salt, no oils, etc. Eat plain food basically. And ask for whole wheat pasta which I don't think alot of restaurants actually have. You can't just hit the diner and say "I'll have your spaghetti and meatballs special." You can't eat a normal brownie. If that's ok by you, then it's not a deal breaker. But their sales pitch is misleading.

Some food modifications required items I'd never heard of. My friend said "maybe you get that in a health food store?" But I'm not rich and I'm not going to buy special ingredients that aren't normally in my kitchen. Nor will I pay health food store prices for stuff.

The portion sizing could be more definitive. I like portions stated as "3 ounces" or "1/2 cup", not as "my fist" or a portion thereof.

Many (not all) of the suggested snacks are brands I've never heard of and again, I'm sorry, I'm not rich. I don't buy special foods and brands nor do I shop at Trader Joe's. I buy meats, produce and staples that are on sale.

They mention chocolate and wine but ask you to NOT drink wine or alcohol during weight loss. The chocolate part is confusing because they say stay away from chocolate during weight loss because it contains sugar, then put dark chocolate as a savvy snack. Make up your mind?!

They include exercise, which is good, but it seems like it should be a bit more. The exercise seems geared towards beginners and doesn't start until day 11 or 12 I believe. Then you exercise every other day. So alot of the 21 days you're not exercising.

I wasn't impressed. I was LESS impressed since I knew she'd paid way too much for this program. I won't be joining my friend on this program. This is just my two cents.

Since this program is not what you think it should be, what program are you using? I'd like to see a program that does not require modifications.
eclark53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 01:44 AM   #64  

I too say the ad in T.V saying Try Food Lovers to lose weight while having all that favorite foods we love and I just asked my friend since I couldn't believe it.But she also told me the same thing.We can reduce weight by having all that we love to eat.I saw there website Foodloversfatloss.com .It's sounds good...
maryjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 11:24 AM   #65  
Linda

S/C/G: 217/195/140

Height: 4'11"

I have used this diet, lost 17 lb in 3 months. I just recently started this diet again with my daughters. I'm on day 6 hope it will go as well as last time. Good luck to everyone!
lcheney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 03:33 AM   #66  

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickw View Post
Started today on FLFL! As I mentioned I have had the plan a while but just decided to kick the weight. I need to lose about 45 pounds and I know I can do this. Someone asked what a day's food would look like well here is my day:

Breakfast - Egg substitute fritatta on a wheaTdinner roll with a protein shake and a cup of coffee.

Snack - granola bar (homemade)

Lunch - Chicken breast baked and seasoned (protein) 1/2 baked potato (fast carb) and broccolli (slow carb)

Snack - banana and protein shake

Dinner - 4oz. hamburger steak (extra lean) with smothered onions (protein) small slice french bread, 2 oz of baked french fries (fast carb) and green beans (slow carb)

Snack - peach sorbet 1/2 cup

As you can see there is a lot to eat yet the calories and fat are still low. Drinking water with the sugarfree flavor packets in it (I hate water).

Good luck!

I just found this thread and was wondering if you or anyone is doing this diet? I just seen it on tv and am interested in success stories! Thanks!
BamaMommy is offline   Reply With Quote