Old 05-18-2009, 09:37 PM   #16  

S/C/G: Starting Weight 150

Height: 5' 2''

This post also helped me. I don't know how to cook, I don't eat salad or much vegetables but I guess I have to start! I will try the eating every 3 hours like delafax. It's so amazing how much weight you lost!

Good luck Samy!
chunkychiq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 01:44 AM   #17  
~*Lupo di Autunno*~

S/C/G: 162/115/115

Height: 5'3"

I count calories, because I make most of my food from scratch and refuse to chuck all of my favorite recipes out the window. I do modify them to be more healthy, but they're updated, not rejected because they don't fit in a diet plan.

Last edited by Wolf Goddess; 05-20-2009 at 01:47 AM.
Wolf Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 10:17 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 222/213/130

Height: 5'3"

I am just eating healthier and less.
SarahMorgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 02:55 AM   #19  
keto on

S/C/G: 288/ticker/180

Height: 5'4"

I've tried a ton of different diets... everything from Atkins to being a straight up vegetarian and nothing has worked for good except for simply tracking my calories.
When I was on Atkins I lost a lot of weight.. like 10 lbs in a week... but I couldn't stick to it. I just love carbs too much x_x
So, I talked to my doctor and asked him what diet he would recommend, and he said he didn't recommend any. He explained calories to me (they're just energy, energy needs to be burned, so as long as you burn more calories than you consume you lose weight). After that, I've just been counting how many calories I take in and how many calories I burn during exercise. That way I can eat anything I want as long as it's portioned correctly. =]
divinechaos is offline   Reply With Quote