Old 03-15-2009, 05:59 PM   #1  
Success Leads to Success

S/C/G: 161.8/161.8/135

Height: 5'4"

Question I want to start AGAIN but my COD no longer exist...

Hi Everyone
I was on LAWL last year for a few months and it worked wonders. Unfortunately I gave into the winter slump and have gained every single pound that I had dropped back again. I want to start again and I am more determined then ever to do this but there are no longer LAWL centers here in Halifax – they went bankrupt in the fall. I know I can do the plan using LUNA bars but other then that all I have is the one LA Express book (Canada). The LA Express book is all I need at first but I was wondering if anyone had scanned copies of plan 1 and/or 2 or would be kind enough to scan the book(s) for me?
Also, I know that I can use cantaloupe to do the initial take off but what else do I have to incorporate into the initial take off?
Thank You!!!

Last edited by chan; 03-15-2009 at 06:04 PM.
chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 11:00 PM   #2  

Height: 5'6

Hey, I'm around the Halifax area myself. I never went to a COD but have a few materials, mostly things I found online. There is a thread on here with the plan outlines. Check it out
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=160726
Kristinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 07:49 AM   #3  
Success Leads to Success

S/C/G: 161.8/161.8/135

Height: 5'4"

Thank you. I saw that thread - what I need to know is what foods are included in each of plans. In the LA Express book that I have you are only allowed certain foods & more foods are added to the Free to Live plan – so basically, what I need is the Free to Live book.
chan is offline   Reply With Quote