Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2009, 10:20 PM   #301  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Old 03-31-2009, 10:52 PM   #302  

Height: 5'7"

Coaches/Buddies I went swimming today! Got myself back in the pool after a 5 month hiatus. Credit moi! Add to that it was 40 deg (air temp). Double credit moi!

Then I got an opportunity to learn. I found out it is worth going through the drive in coffee place so that you aren't faced with a ginormous muffin that is speaking to you after swimming for the first time in 5 months in 40 degree weather. I also found out that I need to work on a sense of entitlement after doing something hard. I'm mostly on plan except for that. I'm also skimming calories where I can to offset the muffin somewhat, which I consider a valid plan modification, as long as I don't go crazy and let myself get ravenous.

Spreadsheets and renewed reading are helping with the focus. Planned up for tomorrow, reading is done, lunch is packed, biking stuff laid out for first thing, so I'm set to go.

maryblu Sorry about your blizzard. What is your card game? My family plays Pitch, which I've not seen outside of Missouri. Stay warm and comforted. I recommend Lentil Soup.

Kim Nice to see that dancing broccoli back!

Wendy Best of luck getting your kiddo to sleep through. We're having the same issue with our 10 month old, but it is way better than it recently was, so hard to complain. A single, uninterrupted night's sleep would be heavenly though.

Bill Best workout ever, or best workout EVER? Nice work either way.

Watch what you say about us mothers! I've had one full night's sleep in the last year and a half. I'm irritable!

davidette You are just setting the curve for us all! Nice job on your trip and handling the food pushers. I think you've got this.

Tera 88% sounds good to me. Hope you got your resume tweaked.

Susan Glad you're back! Glad the post-hypnotic suggestion is having its desired effect.

ChinaMaine for the new low!! And all that OP work it took to get there. Send me some :vibes:. I seem to be dancing around my new low, and then sabotaging it with ginormous muffins.

You have such a scary medical story. I'm glad you got the diagnosis you deserved, even if it was much belated.

RobinW

See you all tomorrow. Never quite sure what the day will bring, but I guarantee you all there will be no ginormous muffins.

Anne
Old 04-01-2009, 12:04 AM   #303  
I deserve to feel good!

S/C/G: 149/128/123(next goal)

Height: 4'11"

Coaches/Buddies: I'm struggling right now because I'm exhausted and frustrated that I did not get a chance to catch up on everyone's posts and I know I don't have time to do personals now. BUT, instead of letting that get the best of me and instead of my perfectionist thinking (if I can't do it "right" why bother doing it at all?), I'm going to post quickly and be okay with the fact that at least I'm posting

So, despite the fact that my mom arrived today (always very stressful, frustrating, etc.) for a visit until Sunday and that I very quickly made an offer on a house (10 minutes after I saw it for the first time!) I'm still hanging in there!
I weighed myself this morning
I read my Advantages deck
I read my Response cards
I ate somewhat mindfully most of the day (1/2 a broc )
I made good choices at the restaurant when we went out to eat, even though I was very hungry and very stressed
I have not eaten all night since coming home from dinner (I think if I got started I might not be able to stop) despite feeling real hunger pains-- it's okay to be hungry!

I did not meet with my running group because there was too much going on with my mom arriving, the offer on the house, etc.

I have been very active all evening, cleaning my house, vacuuming, up and down the stairs many, many times

I checked in here

I overcame my perfectionist thinking

Gnite all, hope I get to catch up some more tomorrow!
Old 04-01-2009, 05:15 AM   #304  
Super Moderator

S/C/G: 239/173/165

Height: 5'9"

Thumbs up Discussion continues on the April 2009 Thread

This discussion continues on Beck Diet For Life/Solution – April 2009 – Support, Discussion, Buddy/Coach

Please join us there.
Closed Thread