Old 02-28-2009, 02:24 PM   #1  
Lauren

S/C/G: 208/166/150

Height: 5'5"

Default Meal Plan help for a friend--

I am trying to gather meal plan information for a close friend in my church. I am thinking he is around 6'1 to 6'2 and he weighs around 350 lbs, which is very dangerous for his health. I found the plan drop sequence for men and have all of the meal plans, but not even Plan 5 listed up to 350 pounds. He has tried the low-carb diets and such but never sticks to them. I think that if he were to go on a plan such as LA that allowed more freedom in food choices that he would stick to it and be able to lose the weight. Would it be okay for him to go on Plan 5 with some extra servings or would it be safer for him to continue consulting with his doctor? Just looking for some advice, thanks in advance! --Lauren

Last edited by lonniecate; 02-28-2009 at 02:25 PM.
lonniecate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 10:49 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 186/see ticker/125

Height: 5'0

lonniecate - I was given this same question by a family member, my dh has an uncle that is probably close to 400lbs... he wanted me to give him a list of things I eat so that he could try to lose some weight, but I am scared to do this because I could give the wrong information and I know how hard it is mentally to fail. I don't want to give him a list and he doesn't lose on it because it is not enough food and then he loses hope with the "eating a balanced diet" plan... I think its better for him to seek the aid of a doctor or nutritionist...
jewljz is offline   Reply With Quote