Comparing La weight Loss and Metabolic research diets

• I was wondering if anyone knows if these 2 diets are similar?Also if anyone has done both of these which one did you have better results with?And why you prefer one over the other.

• The only similarity is keeping a food journal. On the Metabolic Research diet your only allowed 500-700 calories of protein for the first 1-2 weeks. No veggies- nothing else. After that phase you calorie intake still stays within 500-700 calories (they give you a list and it does include some cheese, sf jello, small amout of cottage cheese) and either 2 vegetable servings a day or 1 veggie and 1 fruit (only certain ones are allowed). It is medically supervised and they give you B1, B6 and B12 shots weekly along with phentrezamine for appetitie suppresion. It's pretty costly though. First visit is close to 300 and then around 70 a week after that.

My opinion, anything works if it's followed correctly but I would be concerned with the backlash of that diet. Out of all the diets around I think LA, SB, and WW are the easiest to follow and then transition from WL to maintenance with.

Good Luck with whatever one you decide!!