Old 02-20-2009, 09:10 AM   #46  
Heather - East TN

S/C/G: 190.8/153.7/150.8

Height: 5' 7"

Hi all! I'm baaaack!

When I logged into 3FC just now it told me my last visit was 7/5/08. Oh my goodness! That was about the time I had reached my goal weight and just like in the past, figured the hard part was over. I never did make it through stabilization and guess what? I've gained 17 lbs. back. Well, not for long! I went back to the center on Tuesday, we reworked my chart, got me back on 6 weeks of weight loss and I'll be danged if I screw this up again. I will certainly not be able to catch up on everything that has happened since I've been gone, but it's great to see some familiar faces and lots of new ones and I'm glad to be back here. I'll get pics and tickers updated shortly. See ya!
Heather115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 09:39 AM   #47  

Height: 5'6

Well we'll call this a maintain week I guess. I was hoping to lose a little but I guess losing what I gained last weekend is a relief in itself. I did the crime, I gotta do the time I'm a little discouraged to not see a loss but trying to be positive cause I need to have a good on plan weekend and a good week. Going for at least 3 lb loss for next week!
Kristinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 10:03 AM   #48  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Congratulations, Erica. How exciting......we will be watching for you on T.V.!!!

Hi Heather. Such a smart lady...........back before things get out of hand. 6 weeks is a blink of the eye in a lifetime. Before you know it, you will be back to where you were, and then you can really work through stab. and maint. so you can just come visit and encourage us instead of doing WL.

Kristin...........Whoohooo on losing your weekend gain. It usually takes me two weeks to do that......so WTG, girl.....and keep your spirits up......go for a 0.2 lb. weekend loss. That tiny little loss gets me through my weekends a lot of the time

Well, my sclae just isn't budging this week, but I am not giving up. Don't any of you either
XOXO
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 10:17 AM   #49  

Height: 5'6

Thanks Nicole...weekends sure are tough! Especially when traveling. But we won't give up!
I am so excited today...I lead my company's wellness committee and we are putting on a cooking class today!. Our very own company chef is going to teach our employees how to cook a healthy meal with low cost options.
Barley Pilaf with Heckmans Island dried cranberries and sweet potatoes
&
Maple, oat and pumpkin seed encrusted salmon

How yummy does that sound??
Kristinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 11:01 AM   #50  

S/C/G: 186/see ticker/125

Height: 5'0

Jillian - on the naming - my parents purposely did not give my sister and I middle names because they hated theirs. So my name is simply Julie... not much to work with on nicknames and such... I went through the "hate my name" period and even wrote on some school papers "Julie No Middle Name", sometimes I would shorten it to "Julie NMN", then later on I gave myself a middle name "May"... its funny how crazy our name can make us during those tender years!!!

Kristin - that food sounds delicious!!! I'm hungry.
jewljz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 11:18 AM   #51  
Amy- Red w/Lites

S/C/G: 286/ticker/199

Height: 5'9

Welcome back Heather! It's really good to see you!

Kristin-I''m in the same boat this week-well actually, I'm in a worse boat bc my weekend gain isn't going away! I've been super good this week but the scale just hasn't moved. I know it's just a matter of time, my body has to catch up but it really is discouraging!! I'm up for a three lb week next week. I haven't had one of those in a while!

Nicole-the scale will be movin for us next week. I can feel it!
amylou7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 03:12 PM   #52  

S/C/G: 186/see ticker/125

Height: 5'0

Where's Kim? Is she in Jamaica already?
jewljz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 03:31 PM   #53  
Cecilia

S/C/G: 205/Check the Ticker/155

Height: 5'2

Hi all! So this week I have made it to the gym only Monday and Tuesday and I have lost 3 lbs since last week? What the heck? It makes me not want to work out. HA!

I hope all is well with everyone!

I leave for MEXCIO tomorrow! Can't wait! I hope you all have a great weekend!
cecil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 04:53 PM   #54  

S/C/G: 207/?/160

Height: 5'8"

Cecil, Have a great time in Mexico! Isn't it weird that you have to exercise to keep your weight down, but when you start doing it, you gain, and when you stop for a short time the weight dips.

Amy, Nicole and Kristen, Keep going! You are all inspiring me to not give up trying to get lighter.

Heather, I gained back some weight too, and just wanted to kick myself, because those last 10 pounds were so darn hard to lose the first time! You've successfully kept off a lot of the weight, so you've not failed, you just could have done better. At least that is my take on it. I'm more semi successful than a total failure at weight management.
BarbaraB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 05:54 PM   #55  
Post-Master

my sclae is boroken, and I am going crazy!!!!!
Old 02-21-2009, 07:54 PM   #56  
WonderWoman

Height: 5'5 and a half!

hello all. i've had a busy day..grocery shopping and then the kids have been over since 11am..we made 4 small loaves of low-fat banana bread and some into muffins, played all day and even got both of them to nap! and we're having a sleepover tonight.
i just wish i felt better so i could get down on the floor and play around with them more. it's just hard for me to get up and down off of the floor otherwisei would. i haven't had any swelling with this pregnancy, but it started a bit this week..very very mild if anything..i barely even noticed. which is good because with my last two pregnancies i was unable to even wear flip flops my feet were so swollen..how sad, huh? i looked like the michlin man's wife! (the big puffy white tire mascot guy) seriously! not pretty.
at least this time around i look pregnant instead of like a huge blob that is just getting bigger.
so i know me losing so much weight has attributed to me feeling so much better during this pregnancy than my first two. because even now at 30wks i'm just starting to get a bit uncomfortable with backaches, etc.
and today i walked around so much that my upper right thigh starting hurting each time i even attempted to move my leg or walk. ugh. sucks.

ok..enough of me going on and on...

i hope everyone had a good day.
JLem311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 10:05 AM   #57  
Post-Master

Jillian.......I remember crawling around on my hands and knees towards the end of my pregnancy to clean up toys, cuz it was just too hard to bend or stoop down that many times........ It sucked. I hear ya.

Well, my sclae seems to be behaving today........or shall I say working properly....but not really giving me much hope......but I am bound and determined to make my 0.2 lb loss for the weekend. I might just eat only meat today (atkins) and see if I can make it. I am frustrated.