Old 01-30-2009, 10:13 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 234/142/130

Height: 5ft 4in

Default The dreaded last 20

Does anyone have any tips for the last 20 lbs?? These seem to be the hardest for me to get rid of. I guess it doesn't help that I've varied off plan since the holidays. Everyday I start out great, but mid day...I eat things I shouldn't.

I know I need to get the sugar out of my system so the cravings go away, I'm just finding it incrediably hard...maybe cutting out the lights??

Any advice would be great!

Thanks,
Heidi
momstaxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 10:41 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 152.2/151.6/125

Height: 5'5.5"

Hi momstaxi,

I highly recommend taking amino acid 5-HTP (a serotonin booster) to eliminate afternoon cravings. Julia Ross wrote two comprehensive books The Diet Cure and The Mood Cure which discuss why it works. And it works within 15 minutes of taking it. Check out either book on Amazon or get them from the library.
BabyGotBack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 03:41 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 207/?/160

Height: 5'8"

Hey you might try doing a take off or a fast forward... Perhaps a fast forward with no carbs and no bars for 2 days. I think you can do it with 4 oranges instead of the juice. Sometimes going cold turkey from carbs for 2 days is enough to break the carb eating cycle for me. If that is your problem, like it is for me.
BarbaraB is offline   Reply With Quote