Old 06-15-2009, 04:07 PM   #1  
touchmytoes

Default Let me in on this one?

omg whats this one? does it work? can i do it?
can someone explain it to me?
im going shopping tomorrow so can get it all in tomorrow.
been having fruit and packet of snacka jacks in the day then binging on bread when i get back cus im starving then salad piece of meat and half a jacket pot for dinner around 8 ish cus of work etc....there is never enough time in the day...

let me know the secret?

thanks ladies.....
Old 06-16-2009, 09:13 AM   #2  
Ms. Fat Smasher

S/C/G: 338/329/175

Height: 6'0

Hi! Here is the diet in a nutshell. If you're interested in getting on the diet, my best advice would be to purchase The Fat Smash Diet book online or in a book store. Good luck!

1. Phase I - Detox - This phase lasts 9 days. In this phase you will eat mostly fruits and vegetables. The idea is to cleanse your body so you will need to eliminate things like alcohol or caffeine.

2. Phase II - Foundation - This phase lasts 3 weeks. In this phase you eat the same foods as phase I except you will reintroduce lean meats.

3. Phase III - Construction - This phase lasts 4 weeks. In this phase you eat the same foods as phase I & II except you will reintroduce whole wheat pastaand bread.

4. Phase IV - The Temple - This phase is for life. In this phase you eat the same foods as phase I,II, & III. In addition to those foods, you can eat some white starches (ie. white rice, potatoes) as well as have a couple of glasses of wine or beer each week.
fatklr is offline   Reply With Quote