3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   LA Weight Loss (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss-171/)
-   -   LAWL Menu Plan Drop Sequence (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss/160726-lawl-menu-plan-drop-sequence.html)

almsthere 01-09-2012 12:16 PM

Sweetlilly- Taken from the OP's from this thread:
You should be on Plan 4 as a baseline. Plan 4 until you drop to 234lbs, then move to plan 3. but if you are BF you should add the following: 1 protein, 1 starch, 1 dairy and 1 fat to your baseline program. So Plan 4 is the following:

3.5 proteins
5 veggies
4fruit
5 starches
3 dairy
2 fats
2 lites

Plus the bf bonus exchanges for a total of:

4.5 protein
5 veggies
6 starches
4 dairy
3 fat

I did this bf with my 3 kids and the weight FELL OFF!!!

almsthere 01-09-2012 12:31 PM

Lars-
I would be happy to look through my plans but I was on the "old" colors and then transition to the "new" colors when the centers went to Pure Weight loss in my area.

I am not sure if the portions are the same between old plans and newer numbered plans.

The OP has a great bit of info that I ended up printing out for further reference. I am sure we might find it in there.

According to my "old" red plus plus, the servings size for turkey 8oz, chicken 7oz, most fish 7oz. Tuna (canned, low sodium is 6oz) Limited proteins: 3 lg eggs, 5.5 oz beef, 2c dry cooked beans, or 3/4c eggbeater (no limit on egg substitute)
Veggies: 1/2 c cooked = 1 c raw
Starches: 3 rf triscuit crackers, 4 ff saltines, 1 sl 40 cal diet bread, 1 unsalted rice cake, 1/2 small 4" ww pita
Fruit: 1c watermelon, rasberries, cranberries, 1 sm apple, tangerine, peach, orange, lemon. 12 strawberries, 1/c unsweetened applesauce, 1 med plum, lime, clementine, kiwi.

Cassyb 01-18-2012 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nyckolle (Post 3640554)
could you please send me this info to (Bouncingandbehaving at gmail.com) thanks so much!! i had to type the email that way because the system wont allow me to post email addresses because i'm too new.

Hello
Could you also please mail me the plans at kendi2 at cox dot net?

Thank You!
Cassy

turtlelady76 02-21-2012 03:55 PM

Gold plan

Do you have a copy of the Gold Plan. I did really well with it several years ago and would love to start again. I have misplaced my book. If you have it could you email it to me? krnllyd at yahoo.com

Thanks
Karen

Quote:

Originally Posted by nyckolle (Post 3640554)
could you please send me this info to (Bouncingandbehaving at gmail.com) thanks so much!! i had to type the email that way because the system wont allow me to post email addresses because i'm too new.

lemmasgirl 02-27-2012 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jesskahle (Post 2587926)
Just wanted to add that I also have all the books (LA EXPRESS FOOD PLAN) An the blue LA book scanned online in WORD documents. If anyone wants them pm me or if other's I have sent them to would like to send them out too put your name here... These books have all the food servings sizes and which foods to eat on express/life

I would appreciate the information. I can't pm since I don't have enough posts made. You can email me at (lemmasgirl at gmail dot com)
Thanks
Dawna

lemmasgirl 02-28-2012 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SexySagittarius (Post 3100112)
FOR ALL NEEDIND INFO ON LAWL, GO TO latoyourdoor.com THEY HAVE EVERYTHING AND I MEAN EVERYTHING YOU CAN POSSIBLY NEED THERE. YOU CAN EVEN BUY THE LAWL PRODUCTS.

I was wondering if this link is suppose to take you to the LAWL official site? And if so where do you go to print out the information

jalmgiven 09-06-2012 03:26 PM

thanks for all the info

brikanp 09-25-2012 04:05 PM

Colored Plans

Hello, I am a new user and was just reading your post. I was wondering if you knew which plan in the colored plans i should start off with? i only have the colored plans. I am a 33 female, 5' 2", 180 lbs. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks:)

secondtimearound2014 03-31-2014 10:49 AM

LA Rapid Results Menu Plan

I was on LA back in 2010 and it worked like magic and I lost over 100lbs, then I got pregnant and gained 60 back and have had a hard time losing since having my son back in 2012. I have read a lot of people have information about the different plans and I sincerely apologize for asking again; but I need the Rapid Results Plan - Purple Plan but the one that is in "meal" form; there was the starches, proteins etc but they were in meal form for you. I have the meal plan after that but not the Purple Plan does anyone know what the breakdown was for each meal?

flygirl213 07-28-2015 06:55 PM

jesskhale

Hi.... I lost all my LAWL materials on this move..the box they were in was never found...Military movers..boooooo....if you still have them available..id love to get them please... flygirl.z213 g mail dot com :D

jdaleck1 02-15-2018 09:52 AM

Was the number plan started after color plans?