LAWL Menu Plan Drop Sequence

You're on Page 8 of 9
Go to
  • Ok so I bought the plan that the la weight loss site suggested I buy. Plan #2 which is red. I received my book and my diaries. Question though my book says I need 2.5 proteins, 4 veggies, 3 fruits, 3 starches, 1 dairy, and 1 fat with 2 lites....my diary says I need 3 proteins, 2 veggies, 2 fruits, 2 starches, 1 dairy, 1 fats 2 lites. what do I do? both diary and book are red. I'm so very confused. I used to be on the purple and gold plans years ago. I'm 32, 5'3", 166 pounds, zero exercise. I read through some forums to find me an answer but none.
  • Where did you buy it from? Can you call and ask why there is a discrepancy? I have no clue about #'d plans . . . .There is a red and a red plus with the colored plans but i don't know what the problem is.

Also-instead of replying to lots of threads--the only thread that active (the few of us that are here) really read is the monthly chat one. Or start a new one like you did with this same question. I just don't know that anyone will be able to answer except whomever sold you the plans . . . From your stats-I would guess your book is right and your diary is wrong. But that's just a guess . . . .
  • I bought them from the la weight loss web site. I just found out it is the Rapid weight loss plan I bought instead of the regular plans. Now I don't know how to get the plan I need. Their web site only has stuff for the rapid weight loss.
  • sorry-I did LAWL before the #'d plans and Rapid wt loss plans occurred. I would say you should be on either purple or gold colored plan (that's all i know about, sorry). The servings sizes should be the same as in the books you have. You can always modify the diary to suit your needs.
  • Yes, I think when I was doing it I went from purple to gold but I really cant remember...this is sad lol my memory is horrible about the portions and so forth and at one time is was second nature to me. I have a gold diary but the books are what I cant find anywhere. I was hoping someone had them and could share. I would even pay for them but I just dont know where to go for them.
  • Ok found my gold book today now my last question is does any one know the different between the purple and gold plan? Portion sizes on foods same?
  • The purple plan has bigger protein portions. 6 oz for beef, 8 oz for chicken, 3/4 cup cottage cheese, 3 eggs, 3/4 cup egg beaters, 3 T peanut butter. When I first started with LAWL, I was on the purple plan w/o lites.
  • Do you have to do the rapid weight loss plan before starting the colored plans? Also I used to be on the colored plans first go round. I see they have numbered ones now, any opinions on which works best? Thanks for any and all help
  • Quote: The purple plan has bigger protein portions. 6 oz for beef, 8 oz for chicken, 3/4 cup cottage cheese, 3 eggs, 3/4 cup egg beaters, 3 T peanut butter. When I first started with LAWL, I was on the purple plan w/o lites.
    Thank u very much for that info
  • I think the main difference between the #'d and colored plans is they kept the serving sizes all the same and just readjusted the # of servings to keep things simpler. So-there's no reason to not just stick with the purple plan. As for the Rapid Weight Loss plan-I think you could either use it to kickstart your diet or to break a plateau.

I think you're over analyzing things too much. Just start!
  • la colod plans
    Quote: Thank u very much for that info
    hey
    my address is norma gabby at live dot com if you will send me your email address i will email you the colored plans
  • I'm on my phone and for some reason AOL won't go thru so my email is tamgiarratano @ AOL . Com and I want to thank you very much. This is very kind of you
  • Work the plan
    Quote: I just found out it is the Rapid weight loss plan I bought instead of the regular plans. Now I don't know how to get the plan I need. Their web site only has stuff for the rapid weight loss.
    Either plan sound doable.
    2.5 proteins, 4 veggies, 3 fruits, 3 starches, 1 dairy, and 1 fat with 2 lites..
    or the
    3 proteins, 2 veggies, 2 fruits, 2 starches, 1 dairy, 1 fats 2 lites

Personally I'd prefer the first one with more veggie servings. The first plan is close to my old purple plan I'm following now. If you did either of these and cut out all the junk food and sweets the weight will fall off of you!
  • I havent done LAWL in 10 years but did have great success with it. SO much has changed since i did the program I have no idea where to start. Can someone send me the list of acceptable foods and portion sizes. Also what plan am i on if I am 5'4" and 244lbs? Also I am breastfeeding and the sole source of nourishment for my baby. Please message me and I can give you my email
  • Need weights and ounces for Plan Four
    I am going to jump on LAWL again. Yay me! Can you please refresh my memory on ounces and weights and such? I was on the Red Plus years ago but I am going to follow the Plan Four this time.

I can' remember what the serving sizes are. Can anyone help? I would so appreciate it!

Happy New Year to me and all of you too!!