3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   LA Weight Loss (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss-171/)
-   -   Race to 20 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss/160381-race-20-a.html)

jewljz 01-06-2009 01:29 PM

I won't even attempt this one because #1 - I'd look sick if I actually lost the 20 and #2 - I'm losing at about 1lb per month rate now... But I'll be looking and cheering you guys on!

I say add a twist and the person with the least amount lost has to change their avatar to a picture of them in bike pants:o

Kimphin 01-06-2009 02:16 PM

Well now, theres some motivation.....

bradleys mom 01-06-2009 03:13 PM

You all really wouldnt want that...:fr:

Mama Nicole 01-06-2009 04:13 PM

:lol: Julie....you are too funny :)

My intentions were sooo good yesterday, and then my neighbor came over with a bag of goodies she brought back for me from England. DH and I feasted on them while watching Desperate Housewives, but other than that, I am all good to go. I am not going to WI until friday, I think. I am going to try anway.

Thanks for hte good laugh, Joni.
Ok, gotta get back to work. DH took the day off so we could catch up on life, and he went to Home Depot, and here I sit on my computer instead of getting stuff done.........oops. :lol:

BlueAngel1 01-06-2009 04:21 PM

May I join also? I started yesterday at 210 and was 207 this morning as well! Yeah.... I know mine is water too, but what the heck, lol! It's a start!

Repo girl 01-07-2009 10:43 AM

Sure Blue Angel!!!

Okay, I could not weigh because my scale batteries are dead. Wonder who has been weighing? Sure as **** hasn't been me. I will weigh soon, then it is on like Donkey Kong!

Great job to you losers, also!!!

cecil 01-07-2009 12:33 PM

I just wanted to say that I went to LA today and Weighed with all my clothes on and I do not want to use that weight. Since I weighed my self at home to start I am going to use my Naked weight. I like that one better! HA! So I will weigh myself on my scale on Sat. Good luck to all!

jewljz 01-07-2009 01:20 PM

Cecil - Naked weight is always best! Its the only one I admit to!

BlueAngel1 01-07-2009 04:23 PM

Thanks! I will not weigh again until Monday but I'm being so stinkin good that I'm actually impressing myself, lol! Really though..... this 20 lb challenge is exactly what I needed right now.... I just quit smoking and I'm about to turn 50....... I want to be a much healthier 50 yr old than I am a 49 yr old.... :)

JerseyMadchen 01-07-2009 09:51 PM

Hey guys! I am in!

We need to make a Facebook Group! Even more motivation! I am on there under Amy Peek Beach. I LOVE facebook. I have MySpace too. Facebook is like a grown up MySpace...

BlueAngel1 01-08-2009 06:16 AM

Hi~! Good deal... we need the challenge! I don't

know about Facebook..... maybe it's just me, but I don't even see how to really get around in there........ any hints? I'll take another look.:dizzy:

Kimphin 01-08-2009 09:39 AM

OK guys - I weighed in today - I was going to wait a week, and couldn't stand it anymore, so I'll post this today.

Down 6 lbs!

Cecilia - we used to call it BNWI - Bare Naked Weigh In! Nicole and Katie should remember those days.

Dan2112 01-08-2009 10:31 AM

Hey gang..

Well, I need to do something different... Got on the scale today and showed only the slightest difference.. At least it wasn't up! I've been really good the last two days and have been drinking all my water.. I figured I'd at least show some water weight loss.. Grrrrr..

Blue.. You'll get the hang of Facebook... It's a lot of fun and there are lots of little distractions.. But please, everyone, don't send me any fish or plants! FB'ers know what I mean by that!

If we can all agree to a FB group name, I'll volunteer to set it up.

Repo girl 01-08-2009 10:53 AM

Allright, I got a battery in my scale and weighed. First it said 229, then I tried again to be sure and it said 232, so I had my daughter weigh to make sure it was calibrated, and my weight jumped to 237, over and over and over again. So, dammit, I am taking 237 as my start weight. I am going to count calories and get in a ton of water every day and see how we do.

zambejaly5 01-08-2009 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan2112 (Post 2536761)
Blue.. You'll get the hang of Facebook... It's a lot of fun and there are lots of little distractions.. But please, everyone, don't send me any fish or plants! FB'ers know what I mean by that!

If we can all agree to a FB group name, I'll volunteer to set it up.

I hear you on the fish and plants! and the other crap. mine built up to over 100 and I just hit ignore all.

But I will have to admit, I am getting a little addicted to the "flare" go to my profile and scroll through some of mine, you will see what I mean. plus you can make your own. two of mine on there I have made.

Love the idea of a FB group!! and with LAWL becoming a dinosaur for most people here. it is beginning to seem silly to call our thread that.