3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   LA Weight Loss (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss-171/)
-   -   Bodybugg/Sensewear users, lets keep on track together! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss/160280-bodybugg-sensewear-users-lets-keep-track-together.html)

emmymathis 09-21-2009 09:36 AM

HI all...I just got my GWF on Saturday and already its opening my eyes to the fact that I have been sabotaging myself. I have resisted the urge to want to weigh myself every day. I want to weigh myself on Saturday to see what the vertict is....I am aiming to have a 500 calorie deficit and yesterday had a 1500 calorie deficit due to some unplanned tennis and an hour on my eliptical.

I am curious to know how much weight you guys have lost since wearing your GWF or BBs....

L144S 09-21-2009 02:08 PM

Looks like this thread will close soon, any comments on what to call the next one? we want to include, Sesorware, Gofit, Body Bugg...anything else?

pintobean 09-21-2009 02:23 PM

FYI:

SenseWear WMS or BMS will no longer exist after September 30th I believe. I own SenseWear WMS and I was sent an email from Bodymedia recently that from October 1st onwards I'll be using Go Wear Fit Software to log my food or upload my device. Sensewear V3 device will work with GWF after you register the device with GWF software. They are giving all sensewear folks 3 months complimentary subscription for GWF. Also, 15 days to transfer any food in the log from SW to GWF. As well as, print any reports from Sensewear.

Gretchenpdx 09-21-2009 10:34 PM

I think Bodybugg/Go Wear Fit will work (if one uses another brand ever they'd be able to find us under the more well known brands), imo!

See you on the new thread : )

Idealmuse 09-21-2009 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emmymathis (Post 2935440)
I am curious to know how much weight you guys have lost since wearing your GWF or BBs....

I've lost 100 but only 38 of those are post BodyBugg. Before Bodybugg I was basically doing the same thing manually (counting calories and then subtracting estimated exercise) but the Bodybugg just made it easier and makes me workout more.

I'm not picky about what the next thread is called.

L144S 09-22-2009 05:38 PM

Started a new thread: See you all on the far side!
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/gene...ml#post2938334

Goldberg 03-23-2010 06:22 PM

I got my GWF a little before Christmas, and did really well, losing about 10 lbs. Then the holidays hit, put all that weight back and then some, and I still haven't been able to get back on track. I wear it sometimes, and have the display so I check it. but I'm not logging, or really taking it seriously while wearing it. Any suggestions to get myself motivated again? I'm definately lacking in that area, so anything will help! Thanks!

lj2284 03-23-2011 01:43 PM

Hi everyone,

My name is Li and I am a student at Cornell University. I'm taking an entrepreneurship class, where our project is to write a business plan for a new technology. A part of the project is to do a survey in the community. We are designing a health monitoring device similar to the Bodybugg, except that it will also monitor your glucose intake, and from that estimate your calorie intake. Our product will consist of a wearable patch that measures these values along with software to install onto your cellphone and computer that uses these numbers to construct a unique diet plan specific to your physiology.

If you are interested, please take 5 minutes to fill out the attached survey, the responses are anonymous.
Also, if there is anything that you think is lacking in the Bodybugg, pease put them in the response to question 10.

surveymonkey.com/s/8FLQRFJ

Thank you very much for your help.