LA Express Menu help needed, please!

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • i see that jesskahle was the one sending out this menu to people. She hasn't posted to this site since June-so she's probably not around anymore.
  • I had great success on the LAWL system four years ago. This last year I gained it all back and then some Now I have restarted the program and I'm finishing up the 2 day TakeOff thru LA to your door. However, I can't find my LA Express Menu. How can I get a copy if I can't post my email? Thanks and good luck everyone!
  • Me too!!
    I am new to this and I came across this page . . . may I also have a copy of the La Express Menu Plan?
  • could you send this to me too please
  • Quote: I also have the LA Express book online, I scanned it. So I can send it to you
    I would love you to send me a copy as well. Thank you!! I just started an would love to get started before my shipment comes in.
  • I would like to receive this also. Thanks.
  • Could I please get a copy sent to me too?

daniellescoupons at live dot com

Thank you!
  • Would love a copy of that if possible. Thanks in advance!
    cskidmore623 at yahoo
  • Maybe someone who did get it pm'd to them would be so kind to post it? It seems there is alot of interest. I am in NJ and never got a chance to get the express. I am on day 5 of the old colored plan but would love a look at the express. Thanks!
  • Quote: I also have the LA Express book online, I scanned it. So I can send it to you
    Is there any way I could get this sent to me as well? It would be greatly appreciated. email is aiedail776 @ gmail dot com