Old 10-11-2007, 03:30 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 225/222/140

Height: 5'3

Arrow Health Management Resources (HMR)

Has anyone been on this diet plan before? I've been on it for a month now through my local hospital and I'm struggling with their food I have to eat. I tried to scan the board for some info but couldn't find any...
melly17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 12:14 PM   #2  

I have recently began researching the HMR diet. We have a center close by that offers this program. My interest in this diet began when ran into someone I knew after 6 months, he had lost over 100 pounds. He and his work partner and his wife were all on the diet. He said the food was good, that all they did was walk for exercise 1-3 miles per day. He also stated that he couldn't eat all of the food he was suppose to eat. If I do this diet, I really hope it works, I don't want to use any pills or anthing like that.
kattyge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 01:19 PM   #3  

I'm on HMR through my doctor, however I chose the Healthy Solutions plan - which includes HMR shakes and entrees, plus fruit and vegetables. The weight loss rate is slower, but it's much easier for me to follow long term and I figure I'll have a better shot at keeping it off. For me it's a big time commitment but right now I can't think of a better use of my time than getting healthy. I've started a more rigorous fitness program, so I'm hoping to get even better results. The bottom line is that for me it works, I like the food and shakes, and I can make it work with a very busy job that requires international travel.

Best of luck and I am happy to answer any questions you might have.
Hibiscus8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 05:54 PM   #4  

Hi,
Did you like the healthy entrees and if so how do they compare with lean cuisine,smart ones,etc?

Good Luck,
Sheridan
Sheridan is offline   Reply With Quote