Body Measurements

• I have two questions about body measurements.

#1--How often do you take your measurements? I was thinking about doing it once a month--would that show results or not?

#2--Question for the women--When you take your bust measurement, do you do it with your bra on or off?

Thanks!
  • Once a month seems to be a good choice.

I'll do it once a month and also occasionally at any given point during the month when I'm feeling like I've had some progress and want to check.

Personally, I measure "bra off," but when I was on Jenny Craig and getting measured by others, I was always in a bra (never leave the house without one one--people could get hurt!!).

I figure, as long as I'm consistent in HOW I measure every time, that will show me what my progress is. Since I'm not generally "sharing" my bust measurement with others, I don't worry about it being "right" as much as I care about it being a good indication of my progress.

Hope that makes sense!!
  • Once a month is best. I'm actually measuring weekly, and I see more ups and downs, because it's hard to be perfectly consistent. I measure with and without bra. If I had to choose, it would be with the bra. I mean, without the bra, I'm measuring around a whole different part of my back, if you know what I mean
  • I do measurements once a month.

For the bust, I measure without a bra, although I don't know how accurate that is LOL!
  • Well, sounds like either way is okay, as long as I'm consistent. Thanks!
  • I measure with a bra for two reasons- consistency and when you measure yourself for bra size you are supposed to do it with a bra on.