Old 05-29-2007, 11:43 AM   #1  

S/C/G: Sz 16/Sz 4/Sz 4

Height: 5 feet

Default Summer Slim Down/8 Week Take Off

How do you do the 5 week summer slim down or 8 week makeover if you don't do lites. I am on an all food plan so was moved to Red. They have kept me on Red because I work out 4-5 hours per week. I have the instructions for both but the instructions include the lites.

Thanks
Bermuda_Slim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 08:28 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

You would do Fast Forward instead of Take Off, which is the unlimited protein and green veggies that you did when you first started. Other than that, just cut out the lites. Your plan has already been "bumped up" to include more food to compensate for no lites.

Jump in and enjoy!
bizlawchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 07:56 AM   #3  

S/C/G: Sz 16/Sz 4/Sz 4

Height: 5 feet

Thank you
Bermuda_Slim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 04:29 PM   #4  

Does anyone know how to follow the Summer Slim Down/8 wk take off?
heidz1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 02:10 PM   #5  
TBL Challenge Blue Team

S/C/G: 308/199/175

Height: 5'6"

If it is anything like the Slimdown we did before the Christmas Holidays, it was TO or FF every 2 weeks, and then use a Slimdown drink for 4 days a week.

So for example: TO on Monday and Tuesday, then use a slimdown drink on 4 days during Wed-Saturday, then the next week Sunday-Saturday, use a slimdown drink on 4 days. Then repeat for 3 more cycles to get your 8 weeks.

Not sure if this what what you are looking for, but if it helps, I started this on Monday with TO and plan on doing it for at least the next 4 weeks until I leave to visit family on the 17th of Aug. I would be happy to do this with anyone who wants to do it.

I make a smoothie with the vanilla slimdowns and 6 frozen strawberries and 1/4 a frozen banana for breakfast in the mornings. (1 P, 1 S, 1 F) I consider it fairly balanced, but you can add more fruit, when I do it this way, I get about 16-18 oz of smoothie. I know my father does the chocolate slimdowns and adds banana and some peanut butter, but he gets more protein that I do, and that would almost wipe me out for the day for protein.
krjpy is offline   Reply With Quote