Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2008, 04:49 AM   #376  

S/C/G: 190/190/150

Height: 5'7.5"

I decided to go with sensewear since I understood that it shows the most accurate calorie count. I ordered it via email. I was skeptical about writing my credit card information on excel sheet and sending them; however, I did. it's been more than 12 hrs and I haven't received any confirmation. I am starting to worry that the payment method isn't safe!!!
Old 12-30-2008, 05:23 AM   #377  
I deserve to feel good!

S/C/G: 149/128/123(next goal)

Height: 4'11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouch View Post
I decided to go with sensewear since I understood that it shows the most accurate calorie count. I ordered it via email. I was skeptical about writing my credit card information on excel sheet and sending them; however, I did. it's been more than 12 hrs and I haven't received any confirmation. I am starting to worry that the payment method isn't safe!!!
I wouldn't worry at all (although I know I was nervous too when I ordered mine)! They are a totally legit company, just not so great with customer service ) Also, if you have difficulty getting someone on the phone, don't stress about that either! The best time to call is early Eastern time. They do fill orders and ship them very quickly and they are super-helpful and nice when you do get them on the phone.

As I said, I ordered directly through Sensewear (bodymedia) myself and it was a bit nerve-wracking but all worked out fine in the end. However, since ordering, I found out about www.myminifly.com This is a company that sells the Sensewear for the exact same price, they are just a lot more into customer service. So, if I were to purchase again, I would purchase from them. I think the support you'd receive, etc. would be better.
Old 12-30-2008, 07:25 AM   #378  

S/C/G: 190/190/150

Height: 5'7.5"

bennyhannahmama, thanks you!
Old 01-02-2009, 05:52 AM   #379  
HE'S my motivation!

S/C/G: 238.8 / 238.8 / 140

Height: 5'3

Hey everyone. Happy New Year!! My fiancée bought me the bodybugg for Christmas. Right now 24 hour fitness has this deal going where if you buy the bodybugg you get the watch for free. I don't really use it because it keeps losing the reception with my bodybugg but it's there. I love it! I have been looking for some app. on my iPhone to help me with keeping track of my calories but they were so confusing. This thing makes it so east. Now I know how much I am eating and how many calories I am burning. If your lookig for something that works, this would be it :-D
Old 01-02-2009, 09:18 AM   #380  

S/C/G: 199.9/160/130

Height: 5'4"

Default Digital Watch Not Syncing

Just thought you might be interested... I noticed that my watch and armband are not staying in-sync and it is the worst at home. Then my DH figured it out - between our iPhone, wireless Internet and wireless TVs (my dh loves all techie toys) that one of those is interfering with the armband and watch. The iPhone seems to be the biggest colprit!
Old 01-02-2009, 11:06 AM   #381  
Owned by Dixie

Height: 5'4"

TML,
I would agree. mine seem to be the worst at home too, mostly on the time of activity and especially when I am on the eliptical, mine sits above the garage but the invisable fence box is right under me too which was why the HRM that came with the machine never worked either. The good news is I think it is not effecting the armband. I tend to put the display in another room and then sinc it back up in a little while, but I am not suprised because many electronics just don't work in that room.

I will say I am loving having this. I have not lost a single pound yet BUT, it is keeping me on track, I know I am doing the right things and the scale will have to move ar some point I am sure It has also taken me about 3 weeks to get my food back under control I did not relize how much I was grazing and how bad much of my food choices were.
Old 01-03-2009, 01:58 PM   #382  
Transforming

S/C/G: 228/184/164

Height: 5' 7"

What's the average calorie used per minute :

1) While you are doing cardio ?
2) While you are doing weight training ?
2) While you are sitting and doing work like typing on your computer ?
3) While you are sleeping ?

Does your BodyBugg shows lots of movement of steps even while you are not moving and doing things like driving, riding a bike, or traveling in a bus...mine shows a lot of steps during all these processes and I was wondering if its just me or all face the same issue.

I'm finding some interesting patterns and I'd be posting soon on a separate thread, for now I just want to compare my pattern with the other users.
Old 01-04-2009, 02:28 AM   #383  
HE'S my motivation!

Ooooooh .... Well that's horrible, I ALWAYS have my phone with me. Greeeeat :-/

Yes, as long as you keep it on it keeps track. It has a time graph that shows the time and how many calories you were burning. It also calculates your steps, which I never really thought to keep track of.

On Friday January 16th I have the appointmet with the lady to show me different things about the body bugg so I can't wait for that :-)
Old 01-06-2009, 07:00 AM   #384  

Height: 5ft 2in

Hello all! After reading about these for EVER I have finally done the deed and ordered one. Can't wait!!!!!! It may take some time to arrive as I live in the UK - hope I don't get landed with Customs charges.......
Old 01-08-2009, 02:20 AM   #385  
HE'S my motivation!

I love this device. Its like a game to me now. I want to move more just so I can rack up more calories and see my bars go up LOL

Call me strange but I love it! I cannot believe I did not buy this sooner.
Old 01-08-2009, 12:42 PM   #386  

I'm about to put my sensewear wms (newer, smaller model) with monitor and remaining online subscription on ebay. I'll probably list it sometime today. Let me know if anyone is interested....pm me and I can send you info when it's up. I loved it and used it gently...helped me get a good feel for what I was burning/eating....but now, unfortunately finances dictate I need to part with it.
So, 'my loss is your gain'.....

Last edited by momof2gr8kids; 01-08-2009 at 12:44 PM.
Old 01-08-2009, 10:57 PM   #387  
Math Tutor Extraordinaire

S/C/G: 330/309/150

Height: 5'9"

I am going to get a bodybugg at the end of the month. I'm really excited about it!

I carry a lot of weight in my arms and I was wondering if someone with one could measure the large band? I can't find any information about size on the website other than it comes with a regular and large band. Does the band look like it would fairly easy to expand if necessary?
Old 01-09-2009, 12:52 AM   #388  

S/C/G: 186/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

There is a large sized armband for sale on EBay right now, and they say it is 18 inches. I have heard they are really stretchy as well.

Last edited by babes315; 01-09-2009 at 04:48 PM.
Old 01-09-2009, 04:49 PM   #389  

S/C/G: 186/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

I just want to provide an update. I received my BodyBugg today, and on the box it says the large strap is 21" and fits arm circumferences of 12"-24".
Old 01-09-2009, 05:08 PM   #390  
Math Tutor Extraordinaire

S/C/G: 330/309/150

Height: 5'9"

Thanks! That should be big enough. Thanks for looking.
Closed Thread