Old 07-17-2008, 02:26 PM   #61  
Katie

Height: 5'1

What? No way is she overfeeding the baby, What a dumb thing to say. Clearly with an infant you are going to feed them when they are hungry, and they will stop when they are done.
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 02:37 PM   #62  
LAWL Salt Police

Doin' as well as I can, Nicole...

Had eggs for breakfast with a spoonfull of potatoes and a small tortilla..

snack - Pluot (plum apricot hybrid - YUM!)

For lunch, a salad with reduced fat feta. less than a tbs. of reduced fat dressing.
White peach (double YUM!)

Not sure what we're doing for dinner.. We'll probably get a bucket of the Colonel's fat free, reduced calorie extra crispy chicken.. (Don't I wish!)
Dan2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 02:43 PM   #63  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan2112 View Post
Not sure what we're doing for dinner.. We'll probably get a bucket of the Colonel's fat free, reduced calorie extra crispy chicken.. (Don't I wish!)
oh, that is good stuff..........had that tuesday night.
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 07:10 PM   #64  

S/C/G: 207/?/160

Height: 5'8"

Hey Nicole, Thanks... I was actually standing up about to walk to the lunch room and open up that cursed container of red vines, when I envisioned tripping my inner fat girl, and sat down and drank some more water.
BarbaraB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 10:43 AM   #65  
Katie

Morning everyone! Well, I was mainly OP yesterday. Not perfect, but so much better than I have been in a long time. It felt good. So far, OP today!!

Barbara- Good job!!

Morning Nicole!!!!

Dan- Hope things are going well.
Old 07-18-2008, 10:45 AM   #66  
LAWL Salt Police

Morning ladies...

Just a quick note to say hi.. I'm off to put on a Smokey Bear event at a summer camp here today... Good thing it's indoors... That suit would be pretty damn hot at this point!
Old 07-18-2008, 11:43 AM   #67  
DixieChick

S/C/G: 175/150/140

Good Morning All.

I'm still hanging in here. Still struggeling with trying to get a few of the lbs off that have creeped back on. But usually when I get down a few, I say what the heck I can have this today and it just blows it right out of the water.

Here is a pic of the cabin taken on 7/16/08. At this rate it will take them about 4 more weeks just to get the roof on it. Sigh!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Cabin.jpg (25.5 KB, 14 views)
aguerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 02:50 PM   #68  
Post-Master

Good day eveyrone

WTG Barbara!!! Isn't it funny the things we carry away from this site? I find myself remebering things you guys say all the time. It always makes me smile. I almost feel like we are part of a secret society....

Have fun, Dan. Do you ever scare the children?

Katie............good for you. I wasn't POP yesterday either......but I was darn close.....and my sclae was actually nice to me.......I scored a 5 lb loss from FF. Not too shabby. Oh, and my girlfriend brought 2 dozen donuts here this a.m........and I didn't even sniff them Whoohoooo!!!

Amy........wow.........your cabin is going to be BEAUTIFUL!!!! I can only imagine the frustration of building.......but it will be so worth it in the end

DH is wanting to buy a camper. Don't know if that is such a good idea or not........but we'll see..........

Ok, I have to run..........I had company all morning.........so my house is just a disaster. I will check back in when I break.......probably like 10 minutes cuz I will become overwhelmed.....

hang in there everyone. I am doing a 0.2 lb mini goal for the weekend. Anyone in?
XOXO
Old 07-18-2008, 05:08 PM   #69  
Katie

Amy- How fun! I love your cabin already.

Nicole- We are currently financing our house, then we will buy a new camper. Ours is just so old and junky. Anyways, it sounds like a really good time to be buying one. RV lots are really slow this year, so you can get a great deal. How is your garden coming?
Old 07-18-2008, 05:17 PM   #70  
LAWL Salt Police

Hey ladies.. Just a quick check in while I'm waiting for my sleeping bag to dry out.. I'm off to California to help out at a fire up near Redding in the northern part of the state..

Not sure what our internet situation is, but will check in when I can..
Talk to you soon!!

Oh, and Nicole.. Funny you should mention scaring the children.. I had been told that we were presenting to kids ages 5 to 11.. So when we get older kids, I tend to be a bit more animated and whatnot.. So as my coworker works up the crowd and i'm in an outside hallway waiting, I hear "HEY SMOKEY" from the other room, my que to come in... Well, thinking I was going to be in front of a bunch of older kids, I popped into the room kind of quickly... Kind of a "TAA DAA" moment...

Imagine my surprise when I was met with the startled cries of a bunch of toddler aged kids along with the older ones... Half the room burst out into tears and cries.. A bunch of kids had to be led out of the room.. ...

Opps!!

Last edited by Dan2112; 07-18-2008 at 05:21 PM.
Old 07-19-2008, 11:30 PM   #71  
Post-Master

Old 07-20-2008, 12:50 AM   #72  
Katie

Wow Dan, you big meanie!